Chapter 19

Secretly Married With Her

It's been a week and Yuri kept on coming back in Jessica's office to bring her lunch. The tan girl tried her best to bring lunch for her despite of her busy schedule.

 
But today she can't.
 
 
Jessica's pov
 
It's past lunch time and Yuri isn't here yet. 
 
"Where is she? What if something happens to her?"
 
Haayy this is bad I'm getting used to her. 
 
I shouldn't get attached to her. I might be hurt again. Besides she's just being a good friend to me nothing more.
 
*beep* *beep*
 
I recieved a message and it's from Yuri
 
From: Yuri
 
Hey Jessica, I'm sorry I can't bring you lunch today. Something came up. Please don't skip your lunch. I have an eye there so don't dare lie to me. Eatwell. Take care ^_^ 
 
Unknowingly, I smiled at the simple text of yuri.
 
I should invite Tiffany for lunch.
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
Why isn't she answering my calls?
 
I went home. It's evening already. She didn't call me or answer my calls since noon time.
 
I'm worried. I called her once again but I heard a ringing sound coming form the dining area.
 
Where is she? She even left her phone here. 
 
 
Minutes after. I heard car sounds outside.
 
 
I peek through the window and then I saw Tiffany and Nickhun and they are hugging each other.
 
I'm worried for her and this is what I get damn!
 
Tiffany's pov
 
"Thanks for driving me home. I should go now maybe Taeyeon is worried about me." I said to Nickhun
 
"Okay. Bye Fany Take care"
 
"You too thank you again oppa" *hugs*
 
I went inside the house. I know Taetae is already here since I saw her car in the garage.
 
"Hi Taetae *eyesmiles*" I said to her
and gave her a peck on the lips. She is currently sitting in the couch.
 
"Hi you look happy?" She said to me nonchalantly
 
"Yes I am very. I got a lot things to tell"
 
"I'm tired.  I gotta sleep now" She said  then went straight to our room without waiting for my answer.
 
What's wrong with her? I should understand her she tired from work.
 
I went inside our room only to find out that Taeyeon is not sleeping but playing with her phone. She didn't even give me a glance.
 
I change to my usual sleeping outfit, my nightgown. It's no effect since she's not looking at me. She told me once that I should stop wearing this because she might not control herself. Is it because she already get me and she's not interested at me anymore?
 
I feel like crying right now.
 
I sat in the bed beside her
 
"We need to talk" I said to her
 
But she didn't speak and continue playing with her phone.
 
I snatched her phone in annoyance
 
"I said we need to talk" I said sternly
 
"What? there's nothing to talk about. I'll sleep. Night" She said coldly to me.
 
"Is there any problem Tae? Tell me."
 
"None"
 
"Then why are you like that to me?"
 
"I said I'm tired so let's sleep." She said then turn then around back facing me.
 
My guess is right she's tired of me. She don't love me anymore. I should have known from the start. She's just using me for her own pleasure.
 
I stand up and walked to my closet in anger. I rummaged my closet to find my best dress. I will be going to a club tonight. I want to drink.
 
I picked my favorite heels with the dress on my hands. 
 
But before I could change my clothes. I felt Taeyeon grabbed my wrist
 
"Where are you going?" She said
 
"It's none of your business" I said
 
"What the hell? No your not going anywhere it's dangerous" She said gripping my wrist hardly.
 
"Let go of me. As if you care"
 
"I do care. So please stop this and go to bed"
 
"You care? Stop this bull. I know you are just using me." I said to her then I feel that she loosen her grip on my wrist.
 
"What?! What are you talking about. Your the one who's using me." She said
 
"You know what I really can't understand you Taeyeon" I said and yanked her hand away.
 
"The hell I'm worried for you because your not answering my calls. Then I found out that you and Nickhun are having a lovey dovey scene outside my own house? Now tell me who is the user here? I should have known from the start that he is your boyfriend!" She burst out
 
I can see anger plus jealousy in her eyes.
 
I burst out laughing after what she said. After all of this I thought that she don't love me anymore but the truth is she is jealous. 
 
"Why are you laughing *glares*" She said
 
"It's not true. He just gave me a ride back home because I didn't bring my car since jessica pick me up for lunch and I left my phone here because I'm in a hurry. I'm sorry for making you worry. We just met accidentally at the mall promise. It's been a long time since we talk because he's busy. ....So I see your like that because your jealous isn't it? *smirks*"
 
"What no I'm not. Fine go wherever you want. I'll sleep." She said then walked to the bed again.
 
"Okay then. Actually I'm going to a club. You wanna join? I wish there are many hotties there tonight" I said like mocking her
 
I heard footsteps getting closer to me
 
"Aisshh. No! Your not going anywhere your gonna sleep." She said then she get my dress and heels and throw it in the closet. Then she dragged me to bed.
 
Haha Now Im right she's really jealous.
 
"~Someone's jealous~" I sang.
 
"I said I'm not"
 
Were both now lying on our bed. She's back facing me.
 
"Gotcha I caught you. I didn't say it was you" I said to her
 
"Okay fine! I'm jealous so what is it to you?" She said sarcastically
 
"I'm happy because that only means you love me. You pabo I thought you dont love me anymore and your just using me for pleasure. I'm hurt you know I thought your tired of me."
 
She turn around to face me, she seems shock from what I said 
 
"What?! I will never do that and No I will never get tired of you. I'm sorry for acting like that earlier. You know I easily get jealous when it comes to him. My love for you is growing, not fading so dont ever think of that again. I love you very much Fany." She said sincerely
 
"I love you too. Taetae."
 
"And Fany you don't need to go to the club if your looking for hotties. You know I'm here. No one's hotter than me *chuckles*"
 
Hayy The dork is back. This is better
 
"Wow your full of yourself Taetae"
 
"And didn't I told you not to wear those. You really want to seduce me. Aren't you?" She said while pointing on my nightgown.
 
"Excuse me. I've been wearing this in my sleep for years. So bear with it. Besides it's not my fault to be this y?"
 
"What if I can't bear it?"
 
"It's simple. Then don't"
 
"Hmmm Right now? I'm sorry but I can't" She said then she hovered on top of me and attacked my lips passionately.
 
----