Chapter 5

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
I'm here sitting on the couch thinking of my evil plan for the guy when the doorbell rang.
 
"I'll get it" Tiffany said.
 
Tiffany open the door and I swear he is the guy that I saw kissing Tiffany last week. I don't care if he is her boyfriend all I know is that Tiffany is mine!
 
Then an Idea strucked me!
 
I purposedly ran to Tiffany and give her a backhug while kissing her neck.
 
"Honey, where are you going? Can't we continue what we are doing I'm not yet satisfied. Your always teasing me."
 
I can feel Tiffany was shocked because her body is not moving
 
"Ohmygod I didn't see you. I'm sorry you need to see that. Who are you by the way?" I said to the guy with an apologetic smile.
 
"Uhmm I'm Nickhun. Tiffany's friend" He said I can see that he was shocked by my actions earlier.
 
"Oh I see you didn't mention him to me honey?" I ask Tiffany while freeing her from my hug
 
Tiffany recovered her body from shocked. And give me a what-are-you-doing?-look. I just give her a sweet smile. Then Tiffany turns her attention to Nickhun who was still in the state of shock.
 
"Uhh oppa what are you doing here? I thought we will meet two hours from now?"
 
"I went to the mall earlier and I decided to passed by since it's near your house. Sorry for disturbing and not telling you."
 
"No, It's okay oppa."
 
"Honey, I think it's better if you two will talk inside. Come in Nickhun-shi by the way I'm Taeyeon, Tiffany's Wife."
 
I can see that Nickhun was shocked as ever with his mouth agape. So does Tiffany.
 
I intertwined my hands with Tiffany while we are walking to the living room. She didn't protest maybe she's still in shock.
 
Nickhun sat on the couch in the living room and I smirked as he saw our wedding picture which is neatly hanging on the wall.
 
"Wait here oppa. I'll get you a drink" Tiffany said. Her face is like tomato now maybe because of embarassment. "Cute!"
 
Nickhun nodded. His mind still cannot processed the happenings earlier.
 
"So how long do you know my wife?" I asked while I sat beside him.
 
"Uhh I..We are ahmm childhood friends." 
 
"Ahhhh I see it's weird she didn't mention you to me."
 
"Maybe because I am away. Are you by any chance the Actress named Kim Taeyeon?"
 
"Yes I am, Nickhun-shi. I introduced myself earlier didn't I?*chuckles*"
 
"Yeah, I want to be sure. Did the media knows about your marriage?" 
 
[Guys, let's just say that gay marriage is legal in korea :)))]
 
"Of course not!"
 
"What? Why are you ashamed of her?" He asked me with a confused mix with angry look.
 
"No I'm why would I be ashamed of her? Besides she's the most beautiful woman in the world for me. I don't want her to be hurt and I want her to live a normal life because I loved her so much. So it's better to keep it as a secret."
 
"Wow she's lucky because she have you" He said with a tone of sadness in his voice.
 
"No your wrong I'm  lucky because I have her." I chuckled.
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I ran to the kitchen to get a drink for Nickhun-oppa.
 
"What's wrong with Taetae? Why did she do that in front of oppa? Why is she calling me honey?" It's embarassing.
 
Tiffany's face reddened more when she remembered the tingling sensation she felt when Taeyeon kiss her neck.
 
I shouldn't be thinking about that now.
 
"What to do, what will I say to oppa? I know that he will be angry because I lied about my marriage"
 
I make my way to the living room. I stopped from walking when I heard the two talking.
 
I heard every single word that Taeyeon said. I can see sincerity in her eyes. There's a part of me wishing that all the words she said was true but I know it's not afterall she's a great  actress but I still cannot get the reason of why is she acting like that.
 
"What are you two talking about?" Pretending that I didn't hear a thing.
 
"Were just talking about how beautiful you are honey *winks*" Taeyeon said to me.
 
I blushed at Taeyeon's words. I gave the drink to Nickhun Oppa to break the awkward silence.
 
"Honey, I'll go to our room to shower so you two can talk alone" Taeyeon said me.
 
"Please excuse me Nickhun-shi" She said to Nickhun.
 
Before going to her room she pulled my waist and kissed me on the lips.
 
Both hearts beats faster beyond normal.
 
*dugeun* *dugeun*
 
I can feel an unexplainable sensation again, I snapped out on my thoughts but before I could push her. She already made her way to her room.
 
"Taetae what are you trying to do?"
"I should be angry right now but I can't. Why are you like this taetae?*sighs*" 
 
My mind is in chaos and my heart is beating faster that I forgot that Nickhun-oppa is here.
 
"Ehem. Fany-ah why didn't you tell me?"
I'm not sure but I can see sadness in his eyes.
 
"I'm sorry oppa. I lied to you about my marriage. Taetae--I mean Taeyeon want to keep it a secret because of her job." I said while looking down.
 
He lift my head up to face him "It's okay I understand you Fany-ah. As long as you're happy, I'm happy also. Congratulations to both the of you *smiles*"
 
I suddenly hug him because of happiness I thought that he will be angry at me. "Oppa thank you so much for understanding me. Your such a good friend. I so Love you oppa"
 
 
Nickhun's pov
 
"I love you too Fany-ah" I thought
 
"Fany-ah Sorry but we cannot go out today maybe next time. Because I have something important to do. Sorry for that for I am the one who invited you"
 
"It's okay oppa. There are lot's of time."
 
"I gotta go now. Please just say my goodbye to Taeyeon shi."
 
"Okay oppa. Bye be careful in the road"
 
I make my way to the car before I could cry in front of her. I just loved her too much that it hurts a lot.
 
Actually I got nothing to do important. I just lost my mood knowing that Fany's already married moreover is that I lost to a girl. I prepared a dinner for us today , I went to the mall and bought a ring because I'm going to propose to her. It hurts because of the fact that I'm too late, that she's already married.
 
Tears start flowing in my eyes. I know I'm a guy and I should not cry but I can't help it. 
 
I'm too late. If only I was not a coward before maybe your mine now.
 
 
 
You better take good care of her Taeyeon because If not I will steal her away from you.
 
This will not stop me from Loving you Fany-ah.
 
I drove and drove and I end up in a bar.
 
And I drank several bottles of beer.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
*dugeun* *dugeun*
 
I went inside my room. My heart beats faster because of the kiss.
 
 
I was shocked by my action too. But her lips are sweet and tasty and I did not regret doing that.
 
 "Maybe I'm just nervous if she will push me then my plan will fail" That's it.
 
What's happening to me again? I can't understand myself.
 
 
I lie down to my bed and I smile knowing that my plan succeeded.
 
 
 
"Taeyeon One! Nickhun tentenenenen
 
 
ZEROOOO! Wohoooo!"
 
I thought happily while raising my hand with a zero formed from in the air.
 
-----
Taeyeon is really a kiddo and a dork!
Comments please :))