Chapter 22

Secretly Married With Her

 

Taeyeon's pov
 
It's a miracle that I'm here at work since I'm really tired yesterday. My body aches but I still have to get up for work. I cooked breakfast for Fany and leave without waking her up. Of course we all know she's tired too. She needs to rest *grins* I'm glad that we're okay now.
 
I'm here sitting at the dressing room while taking a break. 
 
"Taeyeon-ah" I look to where the voice came from and it's my manager.
 
"Yes, manager-nim?"
 
"I would like you to meet Kim Hyuna. She will be your dance trainer/choreographer. Hyuna this is Taeyeon and Taeyeon this is Hyuna"
 
 
My jaw dropped as I look into the girl in front of me. "H- hyuna?"
 
Is she really the Hyuna I know? 
 
"I guess you two know each other. I'll leave you alone guys" My manager said and walked away.
 
"Uh Hi, Take a seat" I said to her. Why did I became so nervous all of a sudden?
 
"So how are you? Taeyeon-shi?" Hyuna asked me.
 
"Drop the honorifics. Hyuna. Uhm I'm fine well you see I'm an actress now. You?"
 
"Well, actually I owned a dancing school in America. And I'm planning to build one here."
 
"Wow. Cool! Ehh but why did you become my trainer suddenly?" I said
 
"Well your manager told my father If I could train you since they're best friends. So I agree but I don't know that it was you."
 
"Ah I see. Well I can't believe it was you, You've changed a lot."
 
Yes she really changed a lot, Honestly, she's so beautiful and ier now. I really can't believe she would transformed into something like that.
 
"Yeah. You too.  Sorry but I gotta go now. Well here's my calling card. Just call me when your free so I could teach you." She said
 
"Ah thank you. Bye take care."
 
"Bye. Nice meeting you again." She said then gave me a light kiss on my cheek before walking away.
 
I froze in my spot. Maybe because I'm not used to be kissed by someone if it's not Tiffany or Yul. I admit she kinda smells good and the way she sway her hips while walking is uhh y?...What am I thinking. I'm being a again. -__- 
 
"Hey taengoo" Yul said while waving her hands in front of my face.
 
"Uhh Yul. Hi" 
 
"Hey your spacing out what's wrong?" Yul asked 
 
"Me? I don't have enough sleep that's all." I said 
 
"Is it because your doing naughty things again with your wife." She asked me like it's a normal question.
 
"Yahhh!" I exclaimed
 
"What? *chuckles* It's obvious don't deny it." She said in a teasing tone
 
 
"Cut the crap Yul, wait you wont believe who I met today" I said
 
"Who?" She asked me curiously
 
"It's Hyuna"
 
"Hyuna? The nerdy creepy stalker girl who is head over heels for you back in highschool?"
 
"Yeah. But she's the opposite now. I'm telling you she's different now Yul."
 
"Don't tell me she's after you again." She said with a furrowed brows.
 
"No, she's not. She will be my dance choreographer. I think she got over me. 100% sure" 
 
"Really? Well that's good" Yuri said.
 
Well maybe your wondering why do I need to have a dance trainer/choreographer. It's because I'm invited to be a judge of a dancing show because I'm the most voted/requested artist to be one of the judges. Well I accepted it and they said that every judge will perform a dance. So yeah that's the reason why I need such.
 
 
 
Hyuna's pov
 
I stayed in America after my highschool graduation. I promised to be a better woman so when I come back maybe Taeyeon would like me. I came back here to get what's mine. How dare Taeyeon tell me she's straight all along and she always reject me back in our high school days. And now I discovered that she's married and... the hell it's a girl. Yeah I hired the best investigator to look for Taeyeon and this I'm the one she should marry. Taeyeon deserve me than that woman.
 
Now I got a chance to get closer again to her. I planned this all.
 
I don't care if she's already married. I will do anything to get her and no one can stop me.
 
 
 
"Taeyeon will be mine. Only mine *evil smile*"
 
-------
Sorry guys I'm been very busy this days but I'll try to update. And sorry for a lame short chapter. And sorry if you expect this to be a M chapter. I'm bad at writing a . So I'll take a rest for that sorry. 
 
Btw thankyou for still supporting my story. Love ya guys :) Also Thankyou for upvoting my story and subscribing :)