Chapter 28

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

 
"Shhh. Everything's gonna be alright. Tiff." Jessica said while she pats my back.
 
It's been two hours since I got here at Jessica's Apartment. I'm really thankful that she is here to accompany me.
 
"What will *sobs* I do *sobs* now Jessie?"
 
"Sleep first. You must be really tired from crying."
 
"But *sobs* how can I sleep *sobs* with this situation. I can't..."
 
"I know, I know Tiff. The only thing you can do right now is to calm yourself. And talk to taeyeon tomorrow."
 
"I can't talk to *sobs* her. " I said
 
"But you need to. Remember your not the only one who's hurt here. Taeyeon also."
 
Yeah right. I told Jessica the whole story. I regret what I said to Taeyeon, She's hurt from my words.. But I'm the victim here, She caused me to do that. 
 
I wiped my tears and stand. My eyes are drained for almost two hours of crying.
 
"I gotta go. Jess Thankyou for being my bestfriend."
 
"Wait, where are you going?" She asked me
 
"I'm gonna talk to her." I said
 
"What?!! Are you crazy? You should talk to her but not now. Not with that state Tiff. And besides it's already midnight."
 
"No. I don't want to do this tomorrow. I need to talk to her right now."
 
"No I'm not gonna let you." Jessica said with her arms crossed in her chest.
 
"Sorry" I said then I ran to the door
 
"Tiffany!!!" I heard Jessica screamed
 
 
Few meters away from our home. I saw Taeyeon's car moving from the garage.
 
Where is she going at this hour?
 
I decided to follow her since I want to talk to her. 
 
After half an hour of driving she stopped in an unfamiliar house.
 
I parked my car near where Taeyeon's car is and watched her as she got out of the car.
 
I hope I'm not right.
 
Maybe she also needed a friend to talk to. 
 
It's Yuri's apartment Tiffany. Don't think of something else.
 
Taeyeon knocked on the door multiple times. After a minute, the door open revealing an unfamiliar girl.
 
That's not Yuri.
Must be Yuri's Sister.
 
I kept on persuading myself that it is Yuri's house but the next scene proved to me that it is not. I'm wrong...
 
The girl encircled her arms on Taeyeon's neck and they kissed passionately.
 
The door closed along with Taeyeon and the girl who I assume to be Hyuna.
 
Behind that door....Nooo
 
It hurts to see it with my own eyes.
 
I shouldn't have come here.
 
I guess I'm not really enough for you
 
Tears started to flow in my eyes.
 
"How dare you *sobs* do this to me Taeyeon? I hate you. I hate you" I said as I slammed the steering wheel 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
I dragged my lifeless body to Hyuna's house.
 
I knocked on the door multiple times.
The door opened revealing Hyuna who is obviously semi drunk.
 
The next thing she did surprised me.
She encircled her hands to my neck and kissed me torridly. Then she dragged me inside her house.
 
I didn't respond. 
 
I got my composure back and I slightly pushed her breaking the kiss.
 
"W-what are you doing Hyuna?"
 
"What? This is called being equal." She said then she tried to kiss me again.
 
"Hyuna, this is wrong. Look I'm sorry for what I have done to you. I will do whatever you want to forgive me but not this. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again"
 
She ignored me and tried to kissed me again. But I didn't let her
 
"Hyuna! Stop"
 
She stare at me then she take off her clothes leaving her only with her undergaments.
 
"Stop it!" I yelled as I looked away.
 
"Look at me." She commanded
 
"No!" I said
 
"Look at me!"
 
"Will you stop this. Hyuna!" I screamed
 
"Goddamn it! Am I that ugly! That you can't even look at me!" 
 
I didn't answer her.
 
"Why can't you love me!" Hyuna said
 
"H-huh" I murmured
What is Hyuna saying? I can't understand her.
Is it because of the alcohol?
 
"What's with that Tiffany and she's so special to you!" Hyuna said
 
How did she know about Tiffany?
Could it be?
 
I looked at her and she seems to be panicking.
 
"Huh how did you know Tiffany?" I asked
 
"You don't need to know." She said then looked away
 
"You knew all the time don't you? You fool me"
 
" I dont know what your talking about" She said then she picked her clothes and started to dress herself.
 
She's lying. She can't look at me.
 
" I knew it you tricked me! Tell me I'm right Hyuna?!" I said while holding her shoulders
 
Anger starts to build inside me as the thought of her tricking me.
 
"Tell me! Damn it" I yelled as I hold her shoulders tightly.
 
"Fine! Dont talk! I already know the answer. How could you do this to me Hyuna?!" I asked 
 
She looked straight into my eyes and said.
"It's because I love you! I never stop loving you since high school."
 
I thought she got over me 100% but I'm wrong
 
I don't how to respond
 
"I love you Taeyeon, I know you love me too." She said and hug me.
 
"Your crazy!" I yelled while trying to free myself from her hug.
 
"I'm crazy for you. You'll be happy with me. I'm better than her" She said then tighten the hug.
 
"Stop this hyuna. I don't have any feelings for you. I'm sorry" I said
 
"No your lying." She said as she freed me from her hug
 
"I'm not. Look I love Tiffany and I'm sure that there someone's better for you out there."
 
"No! Your mine!" She said with an angry face.
She was about to claim me again but I pushed her. Hard enough to make her fall to the ground.
 
"Goddamn it! You really crazy. Look I don't love you. Accept it. I will never ever love you because I already love someone" I said to her then I ran to  the main door.
 
"Nooo..You'll pay for this Taeyeon! You'll regret this!" I heard her screamed as I close the door.
 
I don't care. 
All I need to do right now is to get my Tiffany back.
 
-----
Comment and Vote :)