Chapter 13

Secretly Married With Her

Tiffany's pov

 
I woke up earlier than Taeyeon. I really loved the feeling of her wrapping me securely around her. I felt loved. Well she said she loves me yesterday right?. Okay I'm not dreaming.
 
I really can't believe that we would be this far. 
 
I looked at her and poked her nose repeatedly.
 
So cute. 
 
"Taetae, wake up" I said while poking her nose.
 
 
 
"I'm not gonna wake up till you kiss me" She said in a sleepy voice.
 
"Aww such a baby. Here." I said then I kissed her cheeks.
 
"Now I kissed you. Come on wake up. Open your eyes"
 
"Not gonna open my eyes till you kissed me here" she said then she puckered her lips.
 
I immediately gave her a peck on the lips. After that she opened her eyes and grins like a kid.
 
"Awww cute" 
 
I pinched her cheeks because of her cuteness.
 
"Taetae we should get up now. I don't want to be late" I said to her.
 
"Fany-ah I don't want to get up. I want to stay like this forever" she said while hugging me like a koala.
 
"Seriously, How do I end up falling in love with a kid?"
 
"It's because I'm cute." She said then she stick her tongue out to me.
 
"Okay okay Fine your cute. We should really get up now or else we'll be late at work."
 
"I don't want to" she said while wiggling her head like a kid.
 
"You don't want to? How about no kiss for a week?" I can see she's panicking. "Or better hmm no kiss for months? How's that?"
 
She immediately jumped out of the bed and said.
 
"Hmfff Okay we should take a bath first then I'll cook our breakfast." 
 
Hahaha I win.
 
We both get up and Taeyeon head straight to the bathroom to shower.
 
While me, I went out of taetae's room to go to my room.
 
As I make my way to my room. I heard a shout at the front door.
 
"Ah maybe it must be the boy who delivers the newspaper."
 
I went to the front door and open it. I get the newspaper from the box and went inside.
 
I'm not that interested in reading a newspaper but the front page caught my eyes.
 
I read the article of the main title in the newspaper and it really makes my blood boils. I don't know how long I am staring at the newspaper.
 
Then I was interrupted when I heard Taeyeon's voice and she's walking towards me. She's already dressed.
 
"Fany you should take a bath now or else you said we will be late." She said to me.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
"Freshhh" I said to myself while I finished taking a bath.
 
I get dressed and head out of my room.
 
I'm in very good mood today. VERY
 
I walked to the living room and I saw Tiffany who is staring blankly at the newspaper. I walk towards her and said.
 
"Fany you should take a bath now or else you said we will be late."
 
She just glared at me. That's really scary! What's happening?
 
"Don't talk to me." She said to me in a cold manner.
 
"Huh. Why? Did I do something wrong Fany-ah?"
 
She didn't answer me instead she throw me the newspaper and walked away.
 
"Huh what's with the newspaper?"
 
I looked at the newspaper my jaw dropped as I read and looked at the photos of the article.
 
PARK LEETEUK AND KIM TAEYEON DATING?
 
July 2013
 
Actor Park Leeteuk and Actress Kim Taeyeon was seen together in one of the prestigious cafe in Seoul  yesterday.
 
The two seems to have a deep relationship with each other. According to those who have seen them the two are having an intimate talk with each other. The two are constantly laughing and slapping each other's arms. 
 
Lately, They've also been spotted hanging out in different occasions. 
Both sides don't want to give their comments about it. 
 
Now, The big question is still unanswered are they really dating? 
 
Photos credited.
 
[Photo: Taeyeon Laughing with Leeteuk at the cafe]
 
We looked like this from afar? 
How can this pic looks intimate?
 
[Photo: Taeyeon slapping Leeteuk's arm]
 
We looked like a couple here. OMG
 
[Photo: Leeteuk and Taeyeon holding hands while walking]
 
Now if I am not the one who is in this photo I will really mistaken these two as a couple.
 
My god why does it looked like this? Were not even walking were supposedly running in this photo. Take note running! Why do we looked like a couple walking and enjoying the park?
 
This must be the reason why Fany's mad.
 
I looked out for Tiffany and hug her from behind.
 
"Don't touch me." She said coldly. she tried to flee from my hug but I was too strong.
 
"Leeteuk-oppa and I are just friends. I don't know why does the picture looked like were really a couple but we're not." I said to her
 
"I'm not asking. And so? Does that explains why you two holding each other's hand sweetly while walking." She said sarcastically
 
"We're running from the paparazzi's that time I swear."
 
"Aww my baby is jealous. Are you?" I asked her more like teasing her.
 
"You wish!" She exclaimed in annoyance.
 
"Aigoo my baby's jelly"
 
"No I'm not why would I be? besides I don't even know if you really mean what you said yesterday."
 
"Whaaaat? All I said yesterday is true. I mean it. It comes deeply from my heart. " I said and turned her around.  We are now facing each other.
 
"Were just friends I promised. Nothing more nothing less. It's you whom I really love don't doubt it"
 
"I really love you Fany-ah I do."  I said   as I looked straight into her eyes and kissed her gently on the forehead."
 
"You better mean it Kim Taeyeon. Now you know I can get jealous easily. So you better stay away from that leeteuk. Understand?"
 
"See you admit it your jealous! *chuckles* Yes I fully understand my wifey. *Salutes* I see My baby's being possesive now?"
 
"And so? You got no escape from me.*smirks*" She said and pulled my collar and kissed me passionately on the lips.
 
We both pulled out from the passionate kiss needing oxygen to breath.
 
"You know you better take a bath because you smells reaaaaaally bad" I .
 
"YAAHHH!"
 
"What? *smirks* Do you want me to join you? I don't mind having a bath again with my beautiful wifey. That would be my pleasure *grins*"
 
"In your dreams! You look like a eted old man there."
 
"Haha I'm just kidding but really I don't mind joining you there *evil grin*."
 
She glared at me.
 
"Ohh yyy." I said what supposed to stay on my mind.
 
She glared at me again but this time it 's scarier but also ier.
 
"Okay okay stop glaring it's scary. You should take a bath now. I'll cook our breakfast" I said 
 
She then went to her room to shower while I cooked our breakfast.
 
Same routine happens. I drive her in her office then me as usual filming. Evening came and I pick her up then we eat dinner outside.
 
Then now we're already at home.
We're both at the couch in the living room I laid my head into her lap and she was hair. It was silent we were just spending the night together.
 
"Baby" I said as I looked up to her.
 
"hmm?" She said looking down to me.
 
"I'm just thinking, Since we're official now. We should move into one room"
 
"Hmm I think that's a great idea Taetae *eye smiles*"
 
"Really then you should move into my room"
 
"No"
 
"huh why?"
 
"You'll move into my room" she said to me emphasizing little the word 'my room'.
 
"Ehh? You know your room is full of pink. What if  I get blind?"
 
"You don't want to. Okay then." She said and stand up.
 
"*sighs* Okay okay I'll move in to your room. What else can I do?"
 
"Really? *Smiles* Come on move in now."
 
"Eh okay."
 
I move into Tiffany's room. I decided to move my things little by little because I can't move all my things with just tonight.
 
I'm reading a book with my head on the headboard of the bed while Tiffany is taking a shower.
 
I heard a click from the door maybe she's finished.
 
"Taetae why are you not sleeping yet?" She asked me.
 
"Because I'm waiting for you." I said still looking at the book.
 
"Aww my hubby is waiting for me, so sweet" She said.
 
I think she's now drying her hair. Because I can hear sounds coming from a blowdryer.
 
"Come on let's sleep. Taetae." She said while getting the book from my hand and place it on the table.
 
I was surprised when I looked. I saw her wearing a nightgown almost revealing her cleavage and of course her milky white thighs OMO! Byuntae Activated.
 
"Ah Fa-fany. Do y-you always wear things like that." I said as point into her nightgown. It actually turns me on
 
"Ahh this? Yeahh it's comfortable. Why is it ugly tae?*pouts*"
 
"Ah no no. It's b-beautiful. Uhh let's sleep now"
 
We both lie down and I was like bamboo stick lying on the bed. I can't even turn around.
 
I felt tiffany snuggling closer to me.
 
"Taetae why aren't you hugging me like you used to and why are you staring blankly at the ceiling?" She asked me. 
 
It's because I might can't control myself.
 
"Ah y-yeah here let me hug you. I'm praying y-yeah I'm praying before going to sleep. Uh let's sleep now. I'm tired" I said and I kissed her forehead.
 
I guess moving into one room is not a good idea at all. Moreover if you have a beautiful y wife besides you. Gosh what if i can't control my hormones. Stupid hormones! I might r*pe my own wife. Omooo.
 
----
Sorry for not updating yesterday. Busy again with  school.
 
Again thankyou guys for supporting this story :))
 
Comment are highly appreciated :))
Vote.Subscribe :))