Chapter 3

Secretly Married With Her

 

"OPPA?!" Tiffany shockingly said.
 
"Fany-y?!" Nickhun said with disbelief.
 
"Wow, Nickhun-oppa it's really you. I thought you were in US?"
 
"I just came back here last week for business thing. 
Sorry about earlier. Wow you've grown up a lot Fany."
 
"It's alright oppa. Why didn't you called me? I really missed you oppa.You leave me here alone. *pouts*"
 
"I think I'll be living here for good. How about that? We can hang out a lot again just like we used to be *smiles* and I missed you too. A lot!"
 
Tiffany and Nickhun are childhood friends. They are both from US. The two moved to korea and finished high school. They are very closed to each other like twins not until Nickhun decided to go back to the US for college.
 
Nickhun's pov
 
I missed her a lot. 
College is not the real reason of me leaving korea but that's what Fany knows. I decided to leave because I want to forget my feelings for her but I failed to do so. I'm afraid that she will reject me if I confess to her. That time she has a crush on Siwon who is a basketball player and I'm no match to him.
 
I'm not a coward anymore. I now have enough courage to show my love for her. This time I want to win her heart and I don't want to fail this time. I wish that I'm not too late for this. 
 
Tiffany's pov
 
I can't believe that Nickhun oppa is back. I missed him so much.
 
"So are you alone here?" He asked me.
 
"Yeah. How about you?"
 
"Uhmmm I think I have someone to accompany with. I can't let a beautiful woman to walk alone in a mall *chuckles*"
 
I slap his arm and smiles "You've never change oppa. Let's go?"
 
"Okay let's go. This way princess" he said while gesturing his hands like my own butler.
 
Nickhun and Tiffany strolls around the mall. They are having so much fun and didn't realize that it was getting late.
 
"Fany ah. I'm tired. Aren't you tired also?" He said while struggling over the paper bags in his hands
 
"Since your my butler for today you have to carry all of that." I said with a mischievous smile.
 
"Yeah I know princess. I'm hungryyy. Can we have some dinner please.. *puppy eyes*"
 
"Okay oppa. I'm hungry too. Come on Let's eat"
 
While having dinner...
 
"Oh Fany is that a ring? Don't tell me your already married?" He said with a confused face while pointing the ring in my left hand. 
 
Omygodd Should I tell him? Better not...it's complicated.
 
"Uhh..this? No..no im not married of course it's just an accessory." I hope he bought my alibi.
 
"Oh I see I thought...nevermind"
 
After dinner Nickhun decided to send tiffany back home because she did not bring her car.
 
"Thank you for today I had a lot of fun oppa I wish we can hang out often. "
 
"Your welcome my princess. Of course I'll call you whenever I have time."
 
"I'll wait for your call then. Oppa do you want to come inside?"
 
"No it's okay. It's already late. Go inside it's getting cold here. Bye princess"
 
Before tiffany could move Nickhun called her.
 
"Oh fany you have a dirt on you forehead. Nickhun wipe the dirt with his hands and there face is almost close to each other.
 
After wiping the dirt on Tiffany's face Nickhun bids his goodbye and walks back in the car.
 
"Thank you oppa. Goodbye and be careful in driving." Tiffany wave to Nickhun who is now driving away from her.
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
After another tiring day. I went home.
 
Wow it's weird usually she's sitting on the couch with her laptop. Maybe she's in her room. The hell I care.
 
I was about to enter my room when I heard a sound of car engine outside. So I decided to peek at the window.
 
Oh its tiffany. I can recognize her although she's back facing me and wait she's with a guy? Who is that? Maybe her friend? The hell I care again!
 
I was about to close the curtain but I was shocked when I saw the two kissing!  WHAT THE HELL?! The guy's hands cupping my wife's face. And she seems enjoying it. WTF? I just saw my wife kissing other guy and it makes my blood boils is that even normal?
 
I run to my room and lie to my bed before tiffany could see me.
 
 
I don't care about you tiffany. I don't care if your kissing any guy! Or better sleep with him I dont care. Okay I'll sleep now. 
 
I SAID I DON'T CARE! *slams the pillow to her head* I D-O-N-T C-A-R-E! Aish.  
 
 
------
Thankyou for those who upvoted my story. :))
Please comment.vote.subscribe :)))