Chapter 1

Secretly Married With Her

 

 
 
Taeyeon went home after her tiring schedule. After all being an actress is not an easy job.
 
Kim Taeyeon is a famous actress in korea. Many people loved her but they didn't know that this 23 years old girl is already married to a 22 years old girl named Tiffany Hwang.
 
"Hey, Are you hungry? Let me cook for you" Tiffany asked while looking at Taeyeon who have just gotten back from work.
 
"No I'm not. And the last time I checked you almost burnt my precious kitchen because of your stupidity" Taeyeon rolled her eyes and went straight to her room.
 
Eventhough they are married the  two didn't share a room. When their parents visits their house they would pretend that they are sharing one room moving all tiffany's things into taeyeon's room. And pretend that they are the happiest couple in the world after all Taeyeon is a great actress.
 
 
"Why is she always like that? We both don't want this marriage in the first place. Can't we be just friends? Can't she be a little nicer to me. She's making it hard for the both of us. " Tiffany thought. 
 
Tiffany just sighed in frustration and just continue what she was doing in her laptop. 
 
Tiffany runs her own Clothing line company the "Fashion Elite Co." Despite her young age she already made many branches of it in korea and outside the country. She decline the offer of her father to be the CEO of Hwang Corporation because she believes that fashion is her forte.
 
It's been 2 months since the two got married.And the scenario is always like this - Taeyeon ignoring Tiffany, Tiffany approaches Taeyeon and Taeyeon being as cold as ever to Tiffany. They both agreed to keep it a secret because of Taeyeon's Job
 
 
Taeyeon's pov
 
"That girl is getting on my nerves, Is she kidding me after almost burning my kitchen last week yet she have the guts to cook again? What the heck?!." 
 
She rubbed her face in frustration.
 
She then went to the bathroom to shower and brush her teeth. Then she lie down on her bed. 
 
"When did my life started to become hell?" 
 
Flashback
 
"Oh hi dad! Why did you called?"
"Can you go here for dinner?"
"Sure dad why not. I"ll be there at 6."
"Okay we'll wait for you. Bye love you"
"Bye dad, Love you too"
 
At the Kim's Mansion
 
"Dad what's with the sudden dinner?"
"Taeyeon ah take a sit. Your at the right age right? Your mother and I decided to get you married"
"Ohh get married right. wait W-WHAAAT?!!"
"Yes you will be marrying the daughter of the Hwang Corporation"
"Daughter?!! Dad you can't do this to me!! As far as I remember im not into girls!!"
"Taeyeon ah we never wish anything to you but only this." 
My dad was right, my parents always supports me. I always turned them down like when they told me to be the CEO of Kim's Corporation I declined and instead they allowed me to be an actress because it's my dream and I was happy for that. But I can't still accept the fact that I'm marrying a girl. 
 
"DAD I'M NOT AGREEING TO THIS! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! I'M OUTTA HERE!!"
 
But before I could go out the door, I heard my mother screams and when I get back I saw my father holding his chest and he seems in pain.
 
"Dad what's happening?" I tugged my dad's shirt.
"Taeyeon get the red bottled medicine in the cabinet! Quick!" My mother said and I ran to get the medicine.
 
"Dad please be okay! Dad I'm gonna marry her just please be okay. Please..."Tears started to flow in my eyes. And the next thing I knew he was taken by the ambulance.
 
End of Flashback
 
My dad is in the good condition now. It was just because of shock when it happens. And That day I regret shouting at him cause I will never forgive myself if anything happens to him.
 
" I should sleep now. Another busy day tomorrow awaits for me" 
 
When I was about to sleep I heard tiffany screams at living room.
 
"AHHHHHH! AHHHHHH!
 
"Aissh damn this girl is really annoying!"
 
I lazily walk out of my room to see what's going on. I scan the living room and I saw a figure jumping like crazy.
 
My jaw dropped :O
 
as I saw Tiffany
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 
 
 
----------------
Sorry for my bad english. :)) I need feedback guys. If I'll delete this chapter or what. 
Thankyou for subscribing :) I've decided to make this story not a genderbender one. Thanks for your comments. :D