Big Mistake

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day have finally came, it was your wedding, where you and Kai will tie a nod and live together as husband and wife. Even though it was your wedding, your mother was the one freaking out about everything.

"Where's the wedding cake? Is it here yet?"

"Who put the white roses in here where I simply ask for red roses?"

"Where's Jin Ae? She need to try on her dress!"

Eun Ae and your father just stood there and hear to her nagging about everything.

"Omma, everything is ready for the wedding." Eun Ae said and sighed. "The cake is at our house and I was the one who asked the worker to put the white roses there. Jin Ae is already in her dress and she is waiting at the waiting room." Omma was about to ask something, Eun Ae quickly cut her words. "Her makeup and hair are done."

Omma nodded and went some where else to nag more.

"She had been acting like this since this morning." Appa said and Eun Ae nodded. "Remind me not to put her in charge of everything at your wedding."

"Appa?!" Eun Ae replied and blushed. "KwangHo oppa and I are not ready to talk about marriage yet."

"Well... You have to get marry any time soon, right?" Appa asked and Eun Ae blushed even more. "Now, go check on your sister and try to calm her down. Your sister will stop breathing when she's nervous." Eun Ae nodded and went to the waiting room where you were.

"Lil sis?" Eun Ae called when she enter the room. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous." You fanned yourself and she smiled. "Unnie, I think I'm going to stop breathing."

"Just relax, Jin Ae." Eun Ae said and you took a deep breath. "Everything will be fine and remember to breath after this." You nodded and smiled.

*Kai's POV*

I'm still at the studio doing some recording of Strong Heart with Luhan hyung and Sehun, while the other were getting ready to attend my wedding. As the clock was ticking, my heart begins to worry. I can't be late for my own wedding.

*How long is this going to take?* I thought and looked at my watch. *The wedding starts in 2 hours and I'm not even in my tuxedo.* I sighed and lean back on my chair.

"Kai-issh?" DongWook hyung called and I turned to him. "You look worried. Is everything ok?"

"Everything's fine." I nervously answered.

"I heard that you are getting marry this week." He said and everyone clapped. "How does it feel getting marry in such a young age?"

"Its fine, but you does feel a bit nervous." I asked and they giggled. "With all the wedding prepartion going on, its very tiring and you can't relax until everything is ready."

"Yeah, Kai was so tired that he can't even dance properly. He didn't get enough sleep." Luhan hyung added. "But... Having his fiance living next door to our dorm, he always went to visit her every time we came home and he will have the energy back to go practicing the dance moves that night even though we were exhausted from the schedule earlier." Everyone giggled again and I hung my head down as I was blushing.

"That's what we called 'The Power of Love', isn't it right, Kai?" DongWook hyung said and I just nodded. "Well.. We hope that the wedding be a success and you will live happily together."

"Thank you." I replied and everyone clapped. *And I just hope that this show will end sooner.*

After the show was over, we quickly to the dressing room and I grabbed the tuxedo before changing.

"Quickly!!" Luhan hyung said and I ran out the changing room. "The wedding is going to start soon."

"I know...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter