A long first day..

Bittersweet Memories

Wooyoung and Chansung finally reach their classroom. Both of them just keep their mouth shut on their way there. Their homeroom teacher, Miss Seohyun already there. Both of them greet the Miss Seohyun.

“What took you two so long?” Miss Seohyun is very strict when it comes to time.

“Sorry Miss. Something comes up. My stomach suddenly hurts”. Wooyoung was thankful when he heard Chansung answer.

“You. New student. Come here. Introduce yourself”. Wooyoung stand beside Miss Seohyun, facing the whole classes. He can hear the girl, even the boys whispering to each other, talking about how cute he is. Wooyoung smiles and that making the class become more excited seeing him standing in front.

“Omo..Oppa, you are so cute,” shouts a girl. Wooyoung just keep smiling.

“Everyone! Silence please. Let our new cute friend here introduce himself”. Wooyoung blushed when the teacher also mention that he’s cute.

“Hi everyone. My name is Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung. Please take care of me”. Wooyoung bow a little bit to greet his new classmates.

“Wooyoung, you can sit beside Junho”. Right after he take his seat, someone knocks their classroom door.

“Yes Nichkhun. Come in”. Wooyoung heart stops when he hears that name. Chansung looks at Wooyoung. Chansung can see Wooyoung nervousness.

“Miss, I come to take the list of student that will join the orientation camp for your class.” Nichkhun take quick glance at Wooyoung. Their eyes meet. Wooyoung feel like he was strike by a lightning.  The girls are murmuring to each other’s talking on how good look Nichkhun are.

“Here..” Miss Seohyun hands a piece of paper to Nichkhun. But then, her eyes suddenly meet Wooyoung’s. Something comes across her mind. “Nichkhun, give me the paper back.” Without questioning, Nichkhun just return the paper. Miss Seohyun writes something on it and hands it back to Nichkhun. Before going out, Nichkhun take another look at Wooyoung. The younger one seems to avoid his gaze and only looking down onto his table.

Wooyoung enjoys himself in his new class. His classmates are very friendly and nice. They get close quickly. Especially he, Chansung and Junho.

When recess time bell rings, all of Wooyoung classmates start to run out from their class and run to the cafeteria. As for he, Chansung and Junho they just calmly walk to the cafeteria. Only Wooyoung and Chansung know the reason. They afraid what’s happened earlier occurs again.