At last..

Bittersweet Memories

“Oppa! Faster… daddy is already in the car…” Suzy shouts at Wooyoung when she realizes that Wooyoung still upstairs and not ready yet. Suzy getting impatient and barges in into Wooyoung’s room. Her brother is still preparing his books.

“Oppa… why doesn’t you prepares your books last night?” Wooyoung grins at Suzy as she nags at him. He quickly put his books inside his bag.

“Let’s go”. They run downstairs and rush into the car.

“Good morning daddy,” says Wooyoung and Suzy simultaneously. Suzy’s father smiles sweetly at them before greeting them back. It’s been a few weeks Wooyoung live with them. The fact that Wooyoung resemble his late son can’t be opposed. The look and the behavior. He personally asked Wooyoung’s parents to let him taking care of Wooyoung for them while they live oversea.

“Son, are you sure to stay at the dorm back next week? I more prefer you two to stay here…” Wooyoung smiles at his new ‘dad’. Thanks to Suzy.

“It’s better for me daddy. Plus, I don’t want to leave Chansung and Junho. Chansung must be alone if Junho gets busy…,” says Wooyoung slowly, trying to convince his dad that he’s okay.

“It’s okay daddy. I’ll take a good care of Oppa…he he…” Suzy suddenly pokes into their conversation. The three of them laugh at Suzy’s word.

Nichkhun can see Wooyoung walks together with Suzy into the school. His chest feels hurt when he sees Wooyoung. He misses that boy so much. Slowly he approaches them. Wooyoung startles as Nichkhun blocks their path. Suzy frowns seeing Nichkhun.

“Suzy, please… I’m begging you. Let me talk to him”. Suzy glare at Nichkhun. She looks at Nichkhun from his head to toe. That man looks very terrible. She notices that Nichkhun really feels miserable when she bans Nichkhun from seeing or talking to Wooyoung. Suzy also noticed that something is developing inside the two men as she can sees Wooyoung also behave the same as Nichkhun. Especially when she secretly explores Wooyoung’s phone and see Nichkhun’s picture inside. When she finds out the phone was Nichkhun’s, she asks Wooyoung to give it back to Nichkhun and buy a new one but Wooyoung refuses. Then, she realizes that Wooyoung have feeling for Nichkhun and shockingly for her, Nichkhun also have the same feeling toward Wooyoung.

‘Am I too harsh on him? Ah… I just want to protect Wooyoung… but they like each other… should I let Wooyoung talks to him?’ thought Suzy. She scratches her head, feeling confuse. She takes a glimpse at Wooyoung. Wooyoung is quietly standing beside her. She can see that Wooyoung is controlling his longing to see and talk to Nichkhun.

“Oppa… are you okay with it?” Suzy smiles as she sees Wooyoung startles. Nichkhun face brightens up when he realizes that Suzy is allowing him to talk to Wooyoung. All left is for Wooyoung to say yes. Slowly, Wooyoung nods his head.

“Nichkhun Oppa… I’ll let you talk to him but later. After class.” Suzy pulls Wooyoung arm and walks passes Nichkhun, to their classroom. Nichkhun sighs, frustrated. But still he is grateful he gets a chance. Better than never.

Nichkhun nervously waits outside the school gate. It’s already 15 minutes passes 5pm. He still can see Wooyoung presence. His hands can’t stop playing with his car key. When Suzy gives her permission to talk with Wooyoung, that girl demands to him to take Wooyoung outside.

“Oppa… use this chance extremely nicely… I know you like my brother… I believe that only you can make him happy and protect him…”

Wooyoung slowly walks toward Nichkhun whose waiting for him outside the gates. Nichkhun smiles at him as he opens the door for Wooyoung. They sit quietly in the car. Nichkhun focuses on his driving as for Wooyoung, he’s secretly stares at Nichkhun. He misses that man so much. The day his parents bring him back because of depression, Wooyoung starts to realize that he like Nichkhun.

“Hyung….”

“Hmm?” Nichkhun turns his head to Wooyoung for a moment and focus to the road back. Wooyoung plays with his fingertips; feeling hesitates to go with what he wants to say. Wooyoung takes a deep breath and slowly exhales it.

“Hyung… I… I… miss… you… I think… I like you.” Nichkhun grip the steering firmly, surprises at Wooyoung’s words. Wooyoung cheeks are red as he feels so embarrasses. Nichkhun slows their car and parks at the side of the road. He turns his head at Wooyoung. Without warning, he pulls Wooyoung closer to him and kisses the boy. Wooyoung startles and closes his eyes as he feels Nichkhun’s soft lip brushing his pink thin lips. After a few moments, Nichkhun breaks the kiss. Wooyoung feels so shy and only stare straight to Nichkhun’s chest, avoiding the man’s eyes. Nichkhun lifts up Wooyoung’s chin, making the boy facing him. Their faces are only a few inches from each other. Wooyoung can feel Nichkhun’s hot breath hitting his face. His cheeks blushed as Nichkhun intensely look into his eyes.

“Wooyoung… I don’t think I like you… I think I …” Wooyoung startles as he hear it. Nichkhun moves his face closer to Wooyoung. Their noses touch each other’s.

“I LOVE YOU…” says Nichkhun slowly as he kisses Wooyoung’s forehead. Wooyoung blooding running fast inside his body. Nichkhun turns his gaze at Wooyoung lips, slowly his fingers touching it. Wooyoung quietly sits at his place, waiting  for Nichkhun to continue further with his scheme. Nichkhun moves himself closer and kisses Wooyoung.  Nichkhun can feel soft fingertips brushes his neck and goes up to the hairline and Nichkhun gasps surprises yet relieves that no other noise passes his lips. Trying really hard not to let himself go and enjoy the situation Nichkhun finds himself in.

 

Nichkhun breaks their kiss as he feels his lung is lacking of oxygen. Nichkhun jerks his head up and looks at the extremely blushes Wooyoung directly in the eyes, which only causes the younger one to blush even more. Nichkhun's muscular arms rise up to Wooyoung's face and pulls it down to an upside-down-kiss both had longed for long enough. The older man presses Wooyoung’s lips on his already slightly parted and he could literally feel the blood flowing through Wooyoung's body up to his head and his cheeks. Their lips are connected for only a few second before Nichkhun couldn't help but to the sensitive skin between his lips, another kind of sweets, and pushes his tongue up for a better taste. And it was oh-so-good. When Nichkhun's tongue passes his softly, pleasure fills his brain and all his nerves commands his eyes to shut so he could fully concentrate on the satisfaction going on in his mouth. It tastes slightly like Frappuccino.

Breathlessly, Nichkhun let go of Wooyoung’s neck and grabs his shirt collar instead, forcing him to come closer and closer. Suddenly, their moments interrupts by Wooyoung phone ringing.

Wooyoung quickly takes his phone and check the inbox message. Nichkhun hides his face in the crooks of Wooyoung’s neck and held him tight.

“Hyung… Chansung asks me to buy him fried chicken wings…” says Wooyoung slowly. Nichkhun lifts his head from Wooyoung’s neck and looks into his new lover’s eyes. Wooyoung blushes when he sees Nichkhun’s staring at him.

“Youngie~ thanks for liking me…” Wooyoung smiles at Nichkhun as he slowly lifts his hand and touch Nichkhun’s cheek.

“No Hyung… it’s me that should be thankful… I love you Hyung,” says Wooyoung as he rubs Nichkhun’s cheek slowly. Seeing how cute Wooyoung up close, Nichkhun takes a quick peck at the younger lips. Wooyoung chuckles seeing Nichkhun’s action.

“Hmm… let’s have dinner first. Then, buys fried chicken wings for your dear Chansung.” Nichkhun smiles at Wooyoung before he starts the car engine. Carefully he drives the car as his other hand holding to Wooyoung’s hand. Nichkhun can’t stop smiling, feeling like the happiest man on earth. Wooyoung on the other side can’t stop blushing as he remembers how passionate their kisses was. It never crossed his mind to do that thing with Nichkhun. He still can feel Nichkhun’s taste inside him. The ways Nichkhun his tongue makes him getting a Goosebumps but he really enjoy it.