Suzy's Request..

Bittersweet Memories

Nichkhun stops a while when he heard Wooyoung mention about his broken phone.

‘Ah… it must break when I bump to him earlier’ thought Nichkhun. He walks slowly to his room. He opens his drawer and searches for something.  Finally, he founds his I-phone. Then he lies on his bed after charging the phone. It only takes a few minutes for him to fall asleep.

As for Wooyoung, he goes straight to his room after Chansung and Junho finishes their laundry. The door of room in front of him opens a little bit. He sneaks a peek but he only can see the backside of the person. When he sees some people walking in the hall, he quickly enters his phone.

Wooyoung lies on his bed. He smiles as he remembers his short moments with Nichkhun. ‘Uhmm… he’s not that bad though.’ He turn switch of his room light and let one left on. He couldn’t sleep if the room is too dark. He plays a lullaby song at his Ipad a let himself to fall into a deep sleep.

 

Ring….ring… ring…

Wooyoung wakes up from his sleep when he sees at his alarm clock already reached 7.28 am. It must been snoozes for many times. Wooyoung quickly take his bath. His class will start at 8.ooam. He only has half an hour to get ready for everything. After finishes getting ready, Wooyoung rushes out from his room. Unfortunately, he bumps into someone who also rushes out from the opposite room. Wooyoung eyes widen up. So was the person in front of him.

Nichkhun growls as he feels his stomach in pain. However, as he sees the person that crashed to him, he lips slowly curves into a friendly smile.

“Not again… You’re really something. Why must we encounter each other by crashing at each other.” Wooyoung only grins as he heard what Nichkhun has said. He also smiles back as he sees Nichkhun is smiling to him.

“ I’m so sorry Hyung. I’m rushing for my class. I’m going to be late. Gotta to Hyung. Sorry.” Wooyoung left Nichkhun dumbfounded there.

Wooyoung reaches his class in time. Miss Seohyun was already there when he arrives.

“Jang Wooyoung. You will represent our class for the orientation camp, together with Chansung and Suzy.”

“But Miss, I’m still new here.” Wooyoung try to reason Miss Seohyun. He really hates orientation. It was like some kind of mind torture to him.

“Well. Thus, this is a good opportunity for you to get to know more people and get new friends. Don’t worry. Chansung will take a good care of you.” Wooyoung turns his head to Chansung that grins toward him.

“Okay then Miss”.

“Wooyoung Oppa, let’s have lunch with me” Suzy invites Wooyoung to get closer with that boy. After all, they will be together for three days for the orientation camp. They should get to know each other more. Wooyoung looks at Chansung to get an opinion to accept the invitation or not. Chansung nods his head. He knew that Suzy has feeling toward Wooyoung.

“Okay then. I’ll buy you lunch then” Suzy face brighten up and a wide smile forms on her face. Wooyoung only smiles back to her. He knows that he should treat her well because he will need her helps to stay in good condition during the camp. Due to over excitement, Suzy links her arms to Wooyoung’s. Chansung smiles slyly as he sees Wooyoung reaction. Wooyoung just follows Suzy steps as she pulls his arm, walking to the café direction.

From afar, Nichkhun could see Wooyoung enters the café with a girl, and their arms are linking to each other. Nichkhun can feel that his chest feel like crumble down. His heart beats inconsistently. Taecyeon whom sits beside Nichkhun suddenly notices the sudden changes on his friend face. He turns his head to the direction that Nichkhun stares. He then smirks out. His friend is really in a big trouble.

“Khun, stops staring at that boy. He’ll notice your freaking doing. You look like a stalker dude”. Nichkhun gives Taecyeon a deadly glare. He’s really not in the mood to hear Taecyeon jokes. Then, Nichkhun gets up from his seat and walks fast to the exit. Seeing his friend walks away, Taecyeon follows him from behind. Nichkhun just gives Wooyoung a cold glare and pass by, ignoring Wooyoung. When he hears Wooyoung talks with Taecyeon, Nichkhun can feel his blood is boiling up in his body. He feels like Wooyoung is purposely ignoring him. Wooyoung always approachable when he meets other people. However, when it’s come to him, Wooyoung seems to always in rush. Just like what happened earlier in the morning.

Nichkhun was really in a bad mood. It’s all because of a boy that he just met and he himself hardly know anything about the boy. ‘What is wrong with me? Am I jealous? ! This can’t be happening’

Wooyoung eats his lunch slowly as he hears Suzy brags about herself. Something, he laughs at her funny stories. Suzy was an interesting girl with a good personalities and strong leadership features.

“Oppa, don’t worry about what other people thought. Just do what best for ourselves. And Oppa, it’s a regular thing for me to do skin ships with person that I like. It’s a habit…Hehe. In addition, I already got a boyfriend at the Seoul University”. Suzy grins when she sees Wooyoung confused look.

“Alright. Then, won’t your boyfriend get jealous if he know?” Wooyoung was impressed on how straight forward Suzy are.

“No. he understand my habit very well. But Oppa, I really like you” Suzy grins again.

“Huh?” Wooyoung looks at Suzy with a surprised and confused look. “Are you planning to cheat on your boyfriend?” Suzy laughs off at Wooyoung question.

“Oppa! It’s not like that. I mean, I like Oppa as a brother. I used to have an older brother. However, God loves him more. So, he takes him back home with him…” Suzy eyes start to turn red.

“Suzy…” Wooyoung really don’t know what to do. He feels bad. A girl is about to cry in front of him.

“I’m okay Oppa. Don’t worry. You know Oppa, he’s really look like you, his behaviors. When I first saw Oppa enters our class, I was very surprised.” Suzy smiles at Wooyoung. She doesn’t want Wooyoung to see she cry.

“Owwh…”that’s all that Wooyoung can says in reply.

“Oppa, will you be my Oppa?” Wooyoung was shocked hearing what Suzy has said. Suzy stares at Wooyoung with her most adorable aegyo. Wooyoung his dried up lips. He was in dilemma. By saying Yes, he will get a new ‘responsibility’ that might affect his daily life. “You don’t have to force yourself Oppa. I understand if you don’t want,” continued Suzy as she looks down at the table and pouts her lips, making Wooyoung feeling more mixed up.

“Suzy, why don’t you ask for your parents and boyfriend opinion first? Get their permission first. I don’t want this thing to go into wrong things that can cause problem in the future” Wooyoung looks at Suzy that still stares at him with a hopeful gaze.

“Hmm… okay then” Suzy nods her head. At least there still hope. She really wants Wooyoung to become his brother. As for Wooyoung being the youngest in his family, he always wants to have a dongsaeng. Sometimes, he innocently asks his parent to make one for him, which makes him get a smack for his brother. Thinking of his family, he starts to miss them. With his phone damaged, he can’t call them.

“Let’s go back to class. Lunch time almost ends.” Suzy follows Wooyoung from behind as the lad leads the way.