Not again...

Bittersweet Memories

From far, Nichkhun can see the presence of Wooyoung in the cafe. He somehow  feels attracted to the little boy. He starts to question his ual orientation. However, it’s impossible if he’s gay. It is just he feel something different about Wooyoung.

“Yah.. Khun. Why are you staring so hard at that boy? Is it possible that you fall in love at the first kiss of him? Oops! I mean first sight”. Nichkhun smacks Taecyeon head. Taecyeon just smile slyly at Nichkhun.

“Khun, you don’t have to be mad so much. I knew it was your first kiss. It was an accident. So, it doesn’t count”. Taecyeon thinks Nichkhun stares at the boy because of his upset about losing his first kiss. He tries to cheer his friend. Nichkhun smiles slightly.

“It’s not about that. I’m okay”. Nichkhun try to stop Taecyeon to stop worry about him.

“So what then? Could it be you really start to like that boy? He’s cute though”. Taecyeon look at Nichkhun blushed face. He smiles slyly at his friend.

“Don’t talk nonsense okay.” Taecyeon stops teasing his friend and proceed having his lunch. Nichkhun looks around after he realizes that Wooyoung is no longer around at the café counter. Suddenly, his eyes stop right at Wooyoung who is sitting at the table in front of him. The boy seems to enjoy his ice cream so much.  The boy is just focusing on his ice cream without bothering other people around him. Ice cream smears all over his lips. When Wooyoung slowly away the ice cream, Nichkhun can feel blood in his feel like boiling. His ears turn red due to what he feels. He can’t take his eyes off of Wooyoung lips.

Chansung pokes Wooyoung slowly as he realizes that Nichkhun is staring at Wooyoung.

“Woo, Nichkhun Hyung is staring at you”. Wooyoung startles when he hears what’s Chansung said. He turns his head to Nichkhun that sitting at a table that is only a few meter from theirs.  When his eyes meet Nichkhun’s. A shiver goes down all over his body. Nichkhun cold glares make he feels nervous and embarrasses. His cheeks instantly turn red. Quickly, he looks back at his ice cream, pretending as nothing happened. He only realizes that Nichkhun is no longer there when Chansung says that they have to go back to their classroom.

Wooyoung silently walk along with Chansung and Junho. Suddenly, his phone ringing as he sees that he receives a new message. He reads the message and before he can put his phone back into his pocket, someone bumps hard on him. His body is pushed aside by the huge body. His phone scatters to the floor. His mind goes blank. Chansung and Junho are very surprised. Their mouth are widely open, especially Chansung.

Hearing the noise outside, Taecyeon also comes out as he sees Nichkhun body stumbles at the front door. As what’s happened to Chansung, Taecyeon mouth and eyes are also widely open seeing the scenario in front of him.

“Again?! What is wrong with today?” Taecyeon can hardly believe what he sees. Nichkhun is on top of the boy that crashed on Nichkhun earlier this morning. Now, Nichkhun is crashing the boy. Fall right on the top of the boy. “Get up”. Taecyeon helps Nichkhun and Wooyoung to stand up. Wooyoung brushed the dirt on his hips. It feels a little bit hurt after his body tossed on the floor. Luckily, his head are fine because as they fall, Nichkhun hand suddenly wraps around his head to avoid it from slams to the floor.

“Are you okay boy? What is your name?” Taecyeon stares at the little boy that hisses painfully in front of him.

“Wooyoung..,”answers Wooyoung slowly.

“Hey, are you okay? Are you hurts anywhere?” asks Nichkhun, trying to be concern. He feels so bad. The boy must be in pain. After all, his body is a big load for the little boy.

“I’m okay. Let’s go”. Without waiting Nichkhun to talk any longer, Wooyoung pulls Chansung and Junho hand, walks quickly to their class. Nichkhun and Taecyeon are left there dumbfounded. Nichkhun feel annoying when he sees Wooyoung just walks away from him. ‘At least he can show me some respect although I was the one that wrong’. Nichkhun pouts his mouth and sniff angrily. He feels that little cute boy challenged his pride. For the rest of the class, Nichkhun become moody. He spends his time by scribbling his sketchbook.