it will rain....

Bittersweet Memories

Nichkhun can see his father’s driver is already waiting for him to fetch his car. Wooyoung still sits quietly beside him when the car already parks in front of the school. Nichkhun takes his phone out and pulls Wooyoung closer to him.

“Let’s take a picture. It’s our first day as a couple… I want to keep it as something that I can look back in the future…” Wooyoung nods his head and smiles to the camera. Nichkhun wraps his right arm around Wooyoung’s neck.

“What are you doing?” asks Wooyoung when he sees Nichkhun is busy with his phone.

“I’m making it official to everyone. See…” Wooyoung eyes widen up as he sees Nichkhun phone. That man uploads their picture into the Instagram. Wooyoung can see clearly the caption under the image.

It’s official. Me and Youngie~ KhunYoung couple’

Wooyoung feels happy and the same time scare as he thinks about how Nichkhun’s fans will react, especially Minho.  Nichkhun realizes that Wooyoung feels so nervous.

“Don’t worry… it’s gonna be fine…” Nichkhun smiles at Wooyoung. Wooyoung gains his courage as he sees Nichkhun’s smile.

After handing the car to his driver, Nichkhun and Wooyoung walk to their dorm. It’s already late at night, so no students can be seen around. Wooyoung startles as he feels a cold hand touching his hand. Nichkhun slowly grasps Wooyoung hand.

“You should learn to get used to things like this…” Nichkhun chuckles as he sees Wooyoung’s blushing.  They knock Chansung and Junho’s room as they reach the door but no one opens the door.

“Looks like they not inside. Let’s go to my room”. Nichkhun pulls Wooyoung to his room. The room is dark when Nichkhun opens the door.

“CONGRATULATION!!!!” Wooyoung automatically hugs Nichkhun when a sudden voice shouts at them. Nichkhun also shocks when he sees Taecyeon, Chansung and Junho are in the room.

“Khun…at last you do it… congrats dude”. Nichkhun smiles at Taecyeon. They must find out about their relationship from the Instagram. Wooyoung slowly unwrap his arms from hugging Nichkhun. He sees Chansung is grinning slyly at him. So did Junho.

“Where my chicken?” asks Chansung. Nichkhun hands him the box of chicken wings. The three people quickly sit and start eating. Nichkhun and Wooyoung join them. They start to talk and ask many questions to Nichkhun and Wooyoung. The room is full with laughter. They having their conversation until the clock reach 11pm. Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung go back to their own room. Even though as for Nichkhun and Taecyeon feel reluctant to let their lover go.

Wooyoung’s just finishes having his shower when he heard knocks on his door. He quickly puts on his pyjamas and opens the door.

“Going to bed already?” asks Nichkhun as soon he sees Wooyoung’s face when the door opened. Wooyoung nods his head.

“It’s late already Hyung… you should go to sleep too… tomorrow is school day…” says Wooyoung slowly as he still standing from inside of his room, without inviting Nichkhun to come in.

“Hmm… I just want to say goodnight…” Nichkhun feels a bit frustrated when Wooyoung still let him stands outside. At that time, he really hopes that there is a blackout so that he has reason to stay with Wooyoung. He smiles bitterly at Wooyoung. The younger one realizes the gloomy face of Nichkhun. Wooyoung stares at Nichkhun for a moment.

“Hyung… do you… wanna… stay overnight?” asks Wooyoung slowly. Blood rushes to his head make his cheeks turn red. Nichkhun smile brightly and quickly pushes the door and enter the room. Seeing Nichkhun’s already sits on his bed, Wooyoung slowly approaches his boyfriend.

“Hyung… do you want to drink milk? It’s good for your body and makes you sleep well… if you want, I’ll make a glass for you”. Nichkhun sees a glass of milk on the nightstand.

“Is that yours?” Wooyoung turns his head to the glass of milk on his nightstand and nods his head. “Mind to share with me? You don’t have to make another one then. We should learn to shares thing with each other…Especially BED….” Wooyoung blushes when he hears Nichkhun’s last word. Nichkhun chuckles as he sees Wooyoung’s reaction. Wooyoung takes the glass and gives it to Nichkhun to let the older drinks it first. Nichkhun only drinks the milk a little bit. Wooyoung creases his forehead when he sees Nichkhun drinks too little.

“I don’t like this kind of milk… it tasteless…” Nichkhun frowns as he pouts his mouth looking at Wooyoung. Wooyoung giggles when he sees Nichkhun’s cute reaction. Wooyoung knows that not many people like diary milk because it taste, but it’s really good for health.

“Hyung… you should learn to drink it… for your health”. Wooyoung finishes Nichkhun’s leftover and goes to pantry to wash the glass. When he comes back, Nichkhun already lies on the bed. Slowly he sits beside Nichkhun. As if it is they were married couple whose on their first night, Wooyoung really don’t know what to do. Nichkhun moves his body to gives space for Wooyoung.

“Lies here…” Wooyoung looks at Nichkhun’s face as he feeling reluctant. “Don’t worry… I’ll be a good Hyung… I’ll not disturb you… I’ll not do THAT THING….” Nichkhun teases Wooyoung when he realizes Wooyoung is a bit afraid to lie beside him. Wooyoung blushes even more when he realizes Nichkhun knows what he was thinking. Slowly he lies beside Nichkhun and facing the older one.

“Youngie~ let’s speaks informally with each other”. Nichkhun touch Wooyoung’s cheek as he slowly rubs it with his fingers. Wooyoung smiles sweetly at Nichkhun. he feels so good when Nichkhun touches him.

“Khunie~ let’s sleep… I’m sleepy…” says Wooyoung slowly as he moves closer to Nichkhun. as for Nichkhun, he can feels his heart skips a beat when he hears Wooyoung calls him Khunie.

“Khunie?... is that my pet name?” Wooyoung nods slowly. Nichkhun pulls Wooyoung closer and wraps his hand around Wooyoung’s waist. They stay silent for a few moments. Nichkhun can feel Wooyoung heart’s beat faster. Meanwhile, Wooyoung can feel Nichkhun’s breath hits his head.  Their eyes meet when Wooyoung lifts his head up to look at Nichkhun’s face. Slowly Nichkhun moves his face closer and kisses Wooyoung’s soft lips. Wooyoung instantly closes his eyes. Nichkhun breaks their kiss and slowly he kisses Wooyoung’s jawline and then down to his neck. Nichkhun lightly bite into Wooyoung's neck releasing a low growl as he hears Wooyoung moan ever so sweetly. He wants to hear more of the sound; he needs to hear more of the sound. Nichkhun lusts after more, and so he moves his hand downwards, the others stomach on the way. Wooyoung grabs Nichkhun’s neck and pulls his lips to his own, and they enters a ferocious and deep kiss - tongues battling and fighting for dominance. Nichkhun quickly positions himself on top of Wooyoung. When Wooyoung realizes Nichkhun is ing his pyjamas, he catches the man’s hand to make him stop.

“Khunie~ I’m don’t think I’m… ready… for this…” says Wooyoung slowly as his hand holds Nichkhun’s wrists. Nichkhun who’s understand enough on what Wooyoung means, slowly moves himself from Wooyoung. He pulls Wooyoung closer and embraces his lover.

“Sorry… I get carried over by my desires… I’ll wait…till you’re ready… I’ll not force you…” says Nichkhun as he pecks Wooyoung’s lips.

“Thanks and sorry”. Wooyoung pulls himself closer to Nichkhun and hugs his lover tighter.

“It’s okay… let’s sleep.

Time passes by so fast. Without they realizes their relationship reaches 3 months. Wooyoung slowly adapts to the situation of being Nichkhun’s lover. He starts to learn how to handle Nichkhun fanatic fans. But thank God Minho doesn’t even bother him anymore as that boy finally meets someone that makes him feels happier than Nichkhun can make him.

It is already at the end of year. Nichkhun will have his College Entry Exam. As for Wooyoung, he will have his end-of-year Exam. They always studies together and helps each other on their subjects.

Wooyoung’s mind wandering when he remembers about next week will be their study week and the students are allowed to go home. Nichkhun and he already plan to go back home and come back to the school after two days to spend time and study together.

‘Should I asks him to stay?... what if I’ll look selfish?...of course he wants to meet his family before that important exam… but it might be the last time we could spend time, playing together. After this, we’ll get busy for the exam…’ Wooyoung sighs as he turns his head to the completely focused Nichkhun who is doing revision in front of him.

‘He will not be here next year…should I learn to be far from him?...’ Wooyoung sighs deeply.

Nichkhun feels so stress out about his coming exam. Although he is one of the top students, he still get nervous whenever it is comes to exam. Wooyoung’s sigh sound in front of him distracts his concentration. He lifts his head facing Wooyoung.

“What’s wrong?” asks Nichkhun slowly.

“Hmm… Khunie~ about what’s we planned last night… I think you should spend more time with your family during the study week. I want to change our plan of coming back here after two days”. Nichkhun frowns when he hears what Wooyoung is said.

“Come on… baby. We already plan the whole things out,” says Nichkhun slowly, trying not to be loud in the library.

“Khunie… It’s not like that… I think we should learn to be far from each other…”

“Why are thinking of such stupid things? Youngie… please. Don’t mess up the whole thing. Can’t you see I have to focus right now?” Nichkhun starts to lost control when he see how childish Wooyoung’s thinking are.

“Do want to spend that time with me or not?” Nichkhun’s voice are a bit high, making Wooyoung feels scares a little bit. He slowly nods his head.

“Of course I want… but it just I think I should learn to…”

“Learn to what? It’s just an easy decision to make…If you want to, just say yes…don’t think of other stupid things”

“It… it just… that… I think you should spend more time with your family… they’re more important than me…” says Wooyoung as he looks into Nichkhun’s eyes. That man eyes seems full of anger. It’s seems Nichkhun lost his temper especially when Wooyoung thinks of himself less important than Nichkhun’s family.

“Okay! Fine then…let’s do what you want! Let’s see if it really a good thinking.” Nichkhun collects all of his things on the table and walks out from the library, leaving Wooyoung alone.

Wooyoung feels tears welling up in his eyes. Slowly he put his thing inside his bags. His tears finally falls down his cheeks when he thinks back how Nichkhun could behaves like that to him. He’s just want to give Nichkhun a piece of his mind.

When Wooyoung reaches his room, he slowly opens the door as if Nichkhun is inside the room. However, there is no signs of that man is in the room. Wooyoung turns his head to Nichkhun’s room, staring for a few moments before proceeds into his room. That night, for the first time in three months, Wooyoung sleeps without having Nichkhun embracing him. He can’t help it when his tears non-stops flowing out from his eyes.

Nichkhun wakes up when it’s feel unusually cold for him. With his eyes still close, his hands fondle around the bed looking for something.

“Ah… right…” slowly Nichkhun opens his eyes when he realizes that he’s sleep in his own room last night. Slowly he let out a deep sigh. He looks at the clock. It’s already 7.30am. Nichkhun rises from his bed and walks to the bathroom. He takes off his clothes and turn on the shower, letting the water drops hitting his body. Nichkhun still feel frustrated on what’s happened last night. After a quick shower, Nichkhun gets ready and put on his uniform. He feels a little bit empty without seeing Wooyoung. Usually, every morning he’ll have breakfast with Wooyoung. He tries to setback but his ego prevents him from doing so.

Wooyoung quickly put on his shoes. He’s almost late for class. Last night he sleeps very late because of crying, his eyes swollen up and red. As he opens the door, he can see Nichkhun also gets out from his room. They awkwardly face each other. Wooyoung notices that Nichkhun also might didn’t have a good sleep. Before he can speak, Nichkhun turns his face from him and walks straight ignoring Wooyoung. Wooyoung can feels his tears easily falls down his cheeks when he sees Nichkhun’s action. Nichkhun must be mad and frustrated because of him. Slowly, Wooyoung get back inside his room. He don’t want to go to the class in that condition.

‘Channie~ please tell Miss Seohyun that I’m having fever and can’t go to class this morning’

After sending the message to Chansung, Wooyoung lies on his bed. He can smell Nichkhun’s scent still linger on his bed. He feels his chest feels like being stabs for many times. He hugs the pillow that Nichkhun always use and crying hardly. It just only one night they separate from each other, but it feels like they are breaking up. Wooyoung cries himself to sleep.

Wooyoung wakes up from his deep slumber when he hears knocks on the door. Chansung looks at his dear friend with a worry face. He knew that something wrong happened between Wooyoung and Nichkhun when Taecyeon told him that Nichkhun strangely sleeps in their room after a long time he had migrates into Wooyoung’s room. They conclude that something might happen between Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

“Are you okay? I buy some food for you. I bet you haven’t have your lunch yet…” says Chansung as he takes off his shoes. Wooyoung nods his head.

“Thanks Channie. I’m fine…” He and Chansung take their seat in the pantry. Chansung stares at Wooyoung as his friend slowly eating his foods. Chansung notices that Wooyoung is forcing himself swallowing his foods.

“Is there something you want to tell me?” asks Chansung slowly. Wooyoung shakes his head without looking at Chansung. Tears start to flow down his cheeks, his shoulder shudders as he tries to control his sobs. Chansung pulls his chair closer to Wooyoung, embracing Wooyoung to calm him down.

“He’s… he’s mad… at me…” Wooyoung stutters. Chansung pats his back slowly.

“Don’t worry… it’s gonna be okay… I don’t thinks he can stay mad at you for a long time. Just endure it a little bit longer,” says Chansung slowly.

Wooyoung stops crying after a few moments and continues with his lunch. Deep inside he hopes that what’s Chansung says is true.