what's the future hold?...is uncertainty..

Bittersweet Memories

Nichkhun ruffles with his head as he feels he can’t focus on his revision. He gets off from his chair and opens his wardrobe. He hasn’t packing up his things. Slowly he takes out his luggage and put his clothes inside without arranges them properly.

Nichkhun locks the door and quickly walks out the dorm as his driver already called him, telling that’s he already arrived. Nichkhun can see Wooyoung is standing outside the front gate. Nichkhun heart crumbles as he sees Wooyoung miserable face. He feels like to hugs that boy tightly and never let go. However, Nichkhun had made his decision. Wooyoung startles when he sees Nichkhun passes by him. It was so quick when he realizes Nichkhun is already in his car when he tries to make Nichkhun stops. Wooyoung’s heart is extremely hurt when Nichkhun is ignoring him. Slowly he sits on the ground, crying quietly. Nichkhun don’t even bother to take a glance at him.

Inside his car, Nichkhun also starts to cry, when he sees Wooyoung crying on the ground. His driver slowly drives the car away from the schools. Nichkhun closes his eyes tightly.

“Khun… can’t you stop sulking? Poor Wooyoung… he’s having a hard times, missing you” Taecyeon also feels affected by Nichkhun’s mood. Their coming exam makes thing worst for them.

“Taec… I think I’m going to let Wooyoung have his own time…” says Nichkhun as he looks at Taecyeon, hoping his friend understand what he means.

“You mean like having a little break in your relationship?” Nichkhun nods his head slowly. Taecyeon sighs heavily. “Khun… you knew the risks of what you want to do right? You might lose Wooyoung forever…worst, you are just torturing his feeling… making him waiting for you… if it’s like that, better you break up with him ” .Taecyeon tries to convince his friend not to execute his plan, a very stupid plan. Nichkhun sighs slowly. He really hopes Taecyeon can understand him.

“Can’t you see what have this relationship done to me? Try to imagine if this happen to the not so intelligent Wooyoung at this very time… when he’s going to have the College Entry exam…I don’t want to break up with him… so that I still have reason to come back to him because we never break up our relationship”. Taecyeon nods his head, starting to get what’s Nichkhun means. His friend gets a strong point but still the risks are there.

“I don’t want to ruins his future. Thanks God for me, I was born genius…” continues Nichkhun as he forces a smile at Taecyeon.

“Just do what you think the best… but don’t regret it later on… Wooyoung might hate you…” Taecyeon pats his shoulder lightly. Taecyeon really hope that things go well for Nichkhun and Wooyoung. However, everything is in God’s hands.  They only can plan and the future always has its uncertainty.

“Khun, we have arrives…” Nichkhun gets back to reality when he hears his driver’s voice. He fakes a smile at his driver. He had known the driver since he was a little kid.

“Are you okay? I’d see Wooyoung just now… did you two fight?” asks his driver slowly. Nichkhun nods his head slowly.

“Uncle, can you go back to my school tomorrow? Takes all of my things. I think I’m going to stay and go to school from home until the exam end…” says Nichkhun slowly.

His driver notices something is wrong but doesn’t want to interfere with the young man love life.

“Okay… I’ll take care of everything… get inside the house now. It’s going to rain soon”. Nichkhun obediently follows his driver order and walks slowly into the house.

That night, Nichkhun and Wooyoung sleep in their cry.

 

“Channie! Faster.. we’re going to be late… soon the new students will arrive” Wooyoung shouts at Chansung who’s still combing his hair.

“Okay… a moment please.”

They quickly walk to the school hall where the new students gather for their registration. As the Head of Student Council, Wooyoung has to supervise and guide the new students. Chansung looks at Wooyoung’s face. His friend gets a little bit skinny than before.

“Why? Is there something on my face?” asks Wooyoung when he realizes Chansung is staring at him.

“Are you okay?” asks Chansung backs to Wooyoung. Chansung knows that having the same position that used to be Nichkhun’s place will remind Wooyoung a lot about that man.

“I’m really fine Channie… I’m already over it…” says Wooyoung as he tries to give his sweetest smile to Chansung to convince his friend that he’s fine. Chansung smiles back at Wooyoung. At least Wooyoung look better than the last time they meet. Wooyoung was totally a mess that Chansung has to stay with him for a few weeks to take care of him.

Wooyoung sits on the stage stair as he watches the new students are busy with their registration. Some are having acquaintance with each other.

“The number you’ve dialed is no longer in the service.” Wooyoung tramples down as he hears what the operator mention is. Nichkhun is really leaving him. Even worst, Nichkhun is leaving him without even breaking up with him. It’s been the whole month Wooyoung tries to contact Nichkhun but his calls always end up being divert to the voicemail. This day what’s he fears the most comes true-Nichkhun changes his phone number.

Wooyoung having hard times and becomes depress. Thanks God with the help of Chansung and Suzy, he slowly gets better. For the sake of himself and his friends and family, he tries so hard to recover. He even changes his phone number and his phone. Suzy said that she threw away the Nichkhun’s IPhone. Wooyoung feels a bit sad but he knew it’s for the best. He learns to hate all his memories with Nichkhun but Chansung tells him not to. It’s all just a process in life, to have stories that can be remembers in the future.

“Don’t hate him… who know what’s the future bring… he might had his own reason… just treasures all of your moment with him… after all he’s your first… except for one thing…it’s will be a good story for us when we get old in the future…he he…” Chansung smile slyly at Wooyoung. Wooyoung punches Chansung’s shoulder lightly as he gets what’s Chansung means.

Ever since he and Nichkhun in relationship, Nichkhun never makes love to him. Wooyoung always says that he’s not ready. Nichkhun who is tolerant enough with Wooyoung just endure his burning desire.

Wooyoung stops daydreaming when he hears the hall getting noisier.  He can see a pair of students lying on the floor, crashing accident. He slowly walks toward the students.

“Are you two okay?” asks Wooyoung as he helps them to stand up. The students nod their heads.

“Thank you… Hyung” says the students as the bow their head slightly to greet Wooyoung.

Wooyoung smiles as he recalls his crashing incident with Nichkhun last time. Chansung was right. He should get over Nichkhun only but not their memories, their BITTERSWEET MEMORIES.

THE END