Rumor has it....

Bittersweet Memories

“Yah…look at the boy. That is the boy whose tries to seduce the Head of the Student Council…”

“Eww… really? Isn’t he still new here?”

“Yeah. Rumors say that he is using the Head of the Student Council to gain popularity.”

“Really? That disgusting… look at him, acting all cute… it’s hurt my eyes”

“Well… someone said that he’s really good in acting. You know that camp we went last time, he’s purposely comes late so that he can stand out among the others. Then, he’s pretend to appear weak, so that Nichkhun become more concern on him.”

“OMO… really? That jerk must be something.”

Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho and Suzy are having their lunch in the café when they suddenly disrupt by a conversation of a group of students behind them. Chansung, Junho and Suzy notice the obvious change on Wooyoung face. The boy face becomes tense. All of them know exactly who the ‘boy’ that the students mean. Suzy looks at his brother face and then turns her glare at the students.  

Suddenly, Suzy get off from her seat and go to the students table. All the students shock and become nervous when they realize the problem they will face, the Queen. Suzy walks graciously and sophisticatedly toward the group, glaring them with her mean girl look.

“Having a nice gossip here? MIND TO SHARE WITH ME?” Suzy wraths increase when she realizes that the students are junior. She smirks at them, glaring intensely.

“It nothing Unnie, we’re just having a plain conversation,” says a boyish looking girl slowly. Suzy glares at the girl with her squinted eyes. She takes a glimpse at the girl nametag, Amber.

“Really… it thought I hears something interesting about this Nichkhun and A BOY, who turns out to be MY BROTHER!” the students startles as she mention the word brother.

“Noona… we’re so sorry. It just a something that we overheard this day…” says a pretty boy name Key. Suzy glare at the boy.

“And you know what are you doing just now? You are helping spreading rumors! Tell me who’s behind this…” the students surprise when they see Suzy tense face. The Queen is mad, they going to meet their doom. Together they shake their heads. Suzy controls her anger when she realizes that she’s overreacting. She fakes up a smile at the students. She know that they just a group of innocent students that like to gossip. But the thing is, they are talking bad about her brother that she starts to love more day by day.

“Well then, Amber, Key, Jonghyun, and Krystal… I hope I don’t hear it out from your mouth again… and I WANT YOU ALL TO SPREAD THIS… SOMEONE IS ENVYING MY BROTHER AND MAKING A FUSS ABOUT HIM… THE RUMORS IS ABSOLUTELY WRONG… got it? And if thing got worst… you all know what I capable of… I’m the QUEEN HERE!” They students nods their head quickly, terrors spreads inside their bodies. They know it well the position of Suzy’s father in the school, the head of Board of Director that is the top shareholder. Suzy smiles in her heart. She confidently uses her Queen title. From the start, all the students and teachers in the school called her as Queen. She got all the criteria to be labels so. Being a daughter of a rich man, having a boyfriend that came from the same background even her boyfriend will inherit his entire family legacy. Even though she doesn’t really like it but at this time like this, it has a very good use. Then, she arrogantly walks back to their table, leaving the students in fear. Wooyoung whose hears what Suzy did, frown at her.

“Suzy, you doesn’t have to do that… poor them.”  Suzy pouts . She looks at Wooyoung gloomy face. She’s still can hears other people are talking the same gossip.

“Oppa… let’s get out from here.” Suzy pulls Wooyoung arms and lead the forlorn boy out from the café. Chansung and Junho follow them from behind.

Nichkhun feels uneasy when some people start to ask him to avoid Wooyoung, telling him that the boy is trying to take advantage on him. Nichkhun shocks when first he finds out about the rumors. He tries to meet Wooyoung but the boy seems to avoid him. Nichkhun tries his best to talk to Wooyoung but Suzy insists that he should stop seeing Wooyoung. It will only make thing worst.

The rumor continues for the next two weeks. Wooyoung becomes depressed because of the rumor. Others students always look at him with their teasing eyes, except for his classmates whose root for him knowing that he’s innocent. Due to the whole thing, Wooyoung parents bring him back home for a week, while Suzy and her father try to settle the whole problem.

With his power, Suzy’s father asks the principle helps to settle the problem. The elders’ shakes their heads thinking how such things can make a big deal. That is the problem of teenagers nowadays; looking matured outside but still behaves like little children inside.

An assembly is organized. All the students know well what the reason is for the assembly. Minho feels nervous. He’s afraid he will be caught starting the rumor. Nichkhun takes a glance at Minho. He pretty sure, that it was Minho’s doing but he don’t want to report. He still cares for Minho as he always looks at Minho as his dongsaeng. In addition, he don’t want to ruins Junsu name. It would affect his friend reputation if his brother caught spreading rumor that cause ruckus in the school.

“Good morning. Today assembly focuses on the latest ruckus that disrupting the school peace.” Miss Seohyun slowly starts her speech. Her head still can accept the fact that a childish rumor can cause big ruckus. He takes a glimpse of Nichkhun whose sit on the Head of Student Council chair. She gives the boy a quick smile. It is a great gift to Nichkhun for having a very good-looking face, perfect built up body. Of course, Nichkhun will become one of the hottest students in the school and with his position, which boosts his popularity to the top. It must be all the students whether boy or girl tries to win his heart.

“It is advised that no more students to talks about the rumor anymore. We already investigate and find out that it was completely wrong. Because of this rumor, one of our students having a depression. We can do nothing if the student’s family sues you if they hear about it again. Therefore, it is the best to forget it. Rumors are rumors and it’s all lie. That’s why it’s called rumors… as for the culprit, turn yourself in or sooner or later we will caught him or her… so, gives your cooperation. Dismiss.” Miss Seohyun ends her talk. The students finally realize that it was really a fake rumor. They start to blame themselves for being stupid.

A few days after the assembly, the rumors are completely disappearing, just as if fire splashed with water. The students are unbelievable dumfounded, spreading rumors when they hear it and then stop instantly when they’re tell to do so. Things go back to normal.

Chansung is all alone having his dinner. Junho is busy with his homework. Chansung really miss Wooyoung. It’s been a while he sees and hangouts with his best friend.

Taecyeon approaches Chansung when he sees Chansung having his dinner alone. The boy looks miserable. Taecyeon can guess that Chansung is missing Wooyoung.

“Hey Baby… why are you eating alone? I remembered that you told me that you going with Junho.” Taecyeon smiles as he sees Chansung blushing.

“Hyung… there people around.” Chansung feels shy when Taecyeon calls him ‘baby’ in public.

“Why? Are you afraid of my fans?” Taecyeon grins. He knows Chansung is afraid the same thing happened to Wooyoung will happen at him too.

“Don’t be sad. It hurt me to see your miserable face. I know you’re missing Wooyoung. At least try to cheer yourself up for him. If Wooyoung were to see you like this, he’ll be sad and feel guilty…,” says Taecyeon as he holds Chansung hands. Chansung startles but he just let Taecyeon. He lips slowly curve into a smile. Maybe it is time to make their relationship into the public. In addition, society nowadays does not care too much about man and man relationship. What is important for them is love. Chansung smiles as he remembers the time Taecyeon confessed to him.

Chansung is lying down on his mattress when Taecyeon barging in into his tent. He surprised at the sudden ‘visit’ of Taecyeon.

“Hyung… what do you want?” asks him slowly. Taecyeon ruffled his hair, grinning at Chansung.

“Hmm… can I sleep here? Wooyoung takes my sleeping place from me…” Taecyeon slowly observed Chansung face. It is look so adorable to him. Since he saw Chansung with Wooyoung during the bumping incidents of Nichkhun and Wooyoung.

Chansung slowly nodded his head. Taecyeon took his place beside Chansung. He can feel his heart thumping faster. The scent of Chansung perfume made he feels more nervous. Chansung on the other side also feel the same. It was been a while he secretly admired Taecyeon. They can’t stop moving their bodies due to their nervousness.

Suddenly, they accidentally move their at the same time and facing each other. Their eyes met. Time stopped a while. Only the sound of their breath can be heard. Taecyeon gulped when he saw Chansung face is a few centimeter from him.

Out of his control, Taecyeon pulled Chansung head and kissed him. Chansung shocked as he felt Taecyeon soft lips caressing his lips. Chansung didn’t fight back and easily give in to Taecyeon. Automatically he wrapped his arms around Taecyeon neck. Taecyeon was completely lost in the kiss. Taecyeon flipped his body and positioned himself on top of Chansung as he deepens their kisses. Chansung moaned slowly as he felt the pleasures that spreading inside him. Taecyeon slid his hand into Chansung’s shirt and caressing the boy s.

Chansung broke their kiss when he realizes the direction that the kiss will lead.

“What’s wrong?” asks Taecyeon slowly as he breathed heavily. The kiss makes his lung lacked of oxygen.

“This is wrong Hyung…” says Chansung slowly. He stares at Taecyeon chest.

“I’m sorry… it just I can’t control it anymore… I … I … think… I … I … love you”. Taecyeon stuttered as he looked at Chansung blushed face. “Will you accept me as your… lover?”

Chansung slowly nodded his head. Taecyeon face brighten up, never expected that Chansung accept his confession. He was already preparing himself for the worst. He kissed Chansung on the forehead and lied back beside Chansung. He knew it was too early for them to proceed with the thing that he wanted so badly earlier.

“Let’s sleep, “says Taecyeon as he slowly wraps his arm around Chansung waist.

Chansung comes back to his sense when he feels Taecyeon pulling his hands.

“Let’s go back. Nichkhun is waiting in the dorm.  I don’t want to leave him for too long… he’s got the same sickness like you.” Chansung pouts his mouth when Taecyeon teases him. They walk hand in hand without concerning on people around them.