First 'date'......

Bittersweet Memories

When the class session end, Chansung accompanies Wooyoung to his room. Because of registering late, Wooyoung doesn’t have a roommate. He has to stay alone in the room. At least, Chansung and Junho’s room are only separated by two rooms from his.

After taking his bath, Wooyoung sits on his bed, organizing his things. He arranges his clothes neatly in his cupboard. After he’s done, he just lies on his bed. Slowly his hand touches his lips. He still can remember how soft Nichkhun lips are. Thinking of how his day was, Wooyoung pouts his mouth, feeling annoying. He crashes two times at the same person. He takes at his phone, staring at the broken screen. The accident earlier causing him to damage his precious hand phone. He sighs slowly. His parents are currently outstation oversea, and will come back after one month. So he can’t ask for a new hand phone. Wooyoung takes out his I-pad and opens his Instagram account. He looks at all the new updated image but it only makes him feels boring. Looking at random pictures that posted by his friends. Suddenly, something comes across his mind. He clicks on the search box and type ‘Nichkhun’. A few results come out. He reads all the info of every result that he got. After a few minutes, he finally finds the real Nichkhun’s Instagram.

‘Ah... so his real name is Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, from Thailand.’ Wooyoung keep on strolls on Nichkhun’s Instagram. He looks at every entry of Nichkhun picture. ‘Despite of his cold behavior, I can’t believe that he actually can act this cute’. Wooyoung giggle at his own thought.  

Suddenly, he hears stomach growl. He looks at the clock and it’s already 7pm. He gets up from his bed and fetches his bag. He put his i-pad inside it then walks out from his room. He knocks on Chansung’s room but no one answers. Without waiting any longer, he just makes his way to the café.

Nichkhun and Taecyeon were on their way to his hostel when they see Wooyoung was alone walking toward the café. Wooyoung notices their presence and bow a little to greet his seniors. Taecyeon gives him a warm smile and for Nichkhun only look at him emotionless. Wooyoung just smiles back awkwardly to them. ‘Haish...Why I have to come across these two a lot this day?’

“What are you doing here alone? Where are your friends?” ask Taecyeon when he can’t see Chansung with Wooyoung.

“I can’t find them. I want to have my dinner”, says Wooyoung slowly as he can feel Nichkhun stare at him.

“It’s must be awkward eating alone. Khun, can accompany him? I really want to be with this cute boy actually, but I got a meeting after this. Can you?” Taecyeon look at Nichkhun, pleading the boy to agree. Taecyeon knows that this is a good chance to make Nichkhun get rid of his stone heart. He realizes that after the accidents between the two boys, Nichkhun seems start to daydreaming and always not focused.

Nichkhun startles when he heard what Taecyeon said. Then, he turns his head to the boy in front him. Wooyoung seems lost and awkward. Moreover, it will get more awkward if he eat alone in the café. Other seniors might bully him, thinking as Wooyoung is some kind of nerd type.

“It’s okay Hyung. I’m alright by myself”. Wooyoung tries hard not to be with Nichkhun. He knows that they will be awkward.

“Never mind. Just let me you”. Wooyoung startles upon hearing what's Nichkhun said. Taecyeon smiles as he walks away, leaving the boys there. Wooyoung just stands there waiting for Nichkhun to say something.

“Come.” Wooyoung follows Nichkhun from behind as that man walks into the café.

“I’ll be waiting here. Go and get your food”. Wooyoung just follows what’s Nichkhun tells him to do. After a few minutes, he comes back with his meals and sat beside Nichkhun. He purposely sits there to avoid Nichkhun from staring at him while he having his meal.

Nichkhun sits quietly beside Wooyoung while the younger one having his meal. Sometimes, he sneaks a peek at Wooyoung as the boy slowly eats his meals. He can see that Wooyoung is awkward with him around. Then, Nichkhun get up and walk to the food counter. Wooyoung takes that chance to eat his food faster. He almost finishes his meal when Nichkhun comes and sits back, but this time in front of him.

“Here. Have this. Dessert.” Nichkhun gives him a bowl of vanilla ice cream. Wooyoung can’t help himself from letting out a smile. He loves ice cream so much.

“Thanks Hyung”. Nichkhun heart skips a beat as he hears Wooyoung sweet voice entering his ears. He smiles slightly to Wooyoung. Within five minutes, Wooyoung finishes his ice cream.

“Hyung, I want to go back to my room. Thanks for accompanying me and for this ice cream too.” Wooyoung smiles awkwardly to Nichkhun. Nichkhun nods his head and stand up. He and Wooyoung walks side by side without talking to each other until Nichkhun start to talk.

“Ehem... You haven’t introduced yourself formally to me. So...” Nichkhun look at Wooyoung startled faces. “I means we should introduce ourselves right. I’m Nichkhun. You know how to call me right?” Wooyoung nods his head.

“Yes Hyung. My name is Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung”. Again, Wooyoung give Nichkhun a slight bow. Nichkhun secretly giggles as he sees Wooyoung reaction.

“Hmmm...And for what happened earlier this day, I think we should get over it.” Wooyoung just nods his head. He can feel blood rush over to his head when he remembers about their accidental kiss.

When they passes by the laundry room Wooyoung sees Chansung and Junho are in there. He tells Nichkhun to proceed.

“Yah Woo… Where have you been? I’ve been calling your phone for many times”. Chansung looks at Wooyoung awkward face.

“I’ve been out for dinner. I’ve knocked your room but no one answers. I guess you two already here. Moreover, as for my phone, it was broken because of incident earlier. If you want to contact me, just tweet or via my Instagram okay.” Wooyoung smiles at his friends. Thanks God they didn’t ask with whom he was.