get closer and closer....

Bittersweet Memories

Wooyoung wakes up immediately when heard the alarm. He turns his head to the man beside him. Wooyoung chuckles when he sees the man expression.

“Wake up!” says Wooyoung in a soft tone, but the man don’t give him any reactions. Wooyoung shakes the man body and still be ignored.

“Yah… Channie~ WAKE UP!” shouts Wooyoung when his friend doesn’t react to him. Junho whose lies on the left side of Wooyoung startles when he heard Wooyoung loud voice.

“Woo… its still early…let us sleep for a few more minutes,” pleads Junho as he looking at Wooyoung with his half opened eyes.

“Okay then. I’m going back to my room. Don’t wake up too late”. Junho nods his head and sends Wooyoung off with his smiles.

Wooyoung slowly walks toward his room. As he opens his door, he takes a glance to Nichkhun and Taecyeon room. He smiles bitterly, thinking about last night.

Wooyoung makes his courage to stare at Nichkhun. He tries to look into the older man eyes. The announcement just now make him feel uneasy and don’t know what to do. ‘Should I make him stay? What if Minho find out I’m making his boyfriend spends a night with me?” thought Wooyoung. He shakes his head. Nichkhun creases his forehead when he sees Wooyoung sudden movements.

“What are you thinking?”

“Huh! Nothing… hmm… Hyung, I think you should go back to your room…”

“Huh? What about you? Can you stay alone here?” Before Wooyoung can finish his words, Nichkhun already cuts his line. Wooyoung shake his head.

“Hmm… Hyung… can you send me to Chansung’s room? I’ll sleep with them.” Nichkhun nods his head slowly, feeling reluctant to let Wooyoung go. Actually, he’s already planned to stay with Wooyoung for the night. Wooyoung quickly get up from his bed, pulling Nichkhun hand. They walk toward Chansung’s room slowly. Wooyoung knocks the door and calls out for Chansung name. Upon hearing Wooyoung’s voice, Chansung shouts from inside telling him to enter.

“Hyung… I’ll go in first. Thanks for helping and accompanying me.” Wooyoung bows slightly as the takes a quick glimpse at Nichkhun. The man looks miserable. His expression is gloomy. Nichkhun forces a smile at Wooyoung. He feels somehow frustrated.

“Wooyoung…” Wooyoung stops a while when Nichkhun suddenly calls his name. He can see Nichkhun is looking at him with a serious face as if he has something very important to tell him. Wooyoung gaze at Nichkhun waiting for him to continue what he wants to say.

“Hmm… nothing…Good night, sleeps well.” Nichkhun smile again at Wooyoung and when Wooyoung disappear into Chansung’s room, slowly he opens his heavy steps toward his room.

 

Wooyoung is making himself a cup of Vanilla Coffee when he hears knocks at his door. When he opens the door, he sees Nichkhun is standing in front of him. Wooyoung gives the older boy a sweet smile, never cross his mind that Nichkhun will look for him early this morning.

“May I come in? Truthfully, I crave for the drinks that you made. I bought us chocolate wafer,” says Nichkhun as he grins at Wooyoung. His ears turn red as he asks Wooyoung to invite him to come inside his room. Wooyoung giggles when he sees Nichkhun’s shy face for the first time. Wooyoung can feel his heart starts to beat faster.

“Good morning Hyung, perfect timing for you to come. I was just going to have my breakfast. Come in,” says Wooyoung. Yesterday incident makes him feels more comfortable when Nichkhun is around. He starts to get rid of his nervousness and shyness when he sees Nichkhun. Their relationship start to grow and they have becomes more friendly toward at each other.

“Good morning too…” says Nichkhun slowly as he enters the room. Wooyoung takes the wafer plastics from Nichkhun hand when Nichkhun is taking off his shoes. Nichkhun smiles in his heart when he sees Wooyoung’s manner. 

“Hyung… I don’t have the ingredients for Frappuccino…Would you like to try my Vanilla Coffee?” Wooyoung can see frustration on Nichkhun’s face but when he mentions about Vanilla Coffee, Nichkhun expression brighten up.

“Okay. Call.” Nichkhun blushes when he realizes that he acts cute in front of Wooyoung. Wooyoung chuckles when he sees Nichkhun cute reaction.

Nichkhun observes around Wooyoung’s room. He sees his IPhone on the bed. When he sees Wooyoung still busy making their drinks, Nichkhun slowly walks toward the pantry.

“Let me help you with the wafer.” Wooyoung nods his head. As if he had been in the room for many times, Nichkhun automatically uses everything in the pantry. If anyone were to see the scene, they might have thinks that Nichkhun and Wooyoung had known each other for a long time. When everything is ready, they sit facing each other, having their breakfast.

“So, how’s the phone? Did you know how to use it?” asks Nichkhun, breaking the silent around them. Wooyoung swallows his wafer quickly to answer Nichkhun question.

“Hmm…actually Hyung, I can’t access into it. You didn’t give me the password”. Wooyoung grins at Nichkhun. Nichkhun hits his head lightly as he grins back at Wooyoung.

“Ah…I forgot… sorry. Why don’t you ask me earlier?”

“Hmm… I did go to ask you… but…” Wooyoung stutters as he hesitates to finish his line. Nichkhun forehead creased when he sees Wooyoung’s hesitation.

“But what?” asks Nichkhun when he sees Wooyoung tries to cover something. Nichkhun must forget about something important.

“Hmm… That…that time I went to your room…,” says Wooyoung as he slowly turns his gaze to his cup, avoiding Nichkhun eyes contact. Nichkhun startles when he catches what’s Wooyoung mean. Blood rushing all over to his head. Suddenly they become awkward again.

“Wooyoung… I don’t know if I should do this. I know that we barely close and know each other. However, I really want to explain to you about the whole thing. It wasn’t I, Minho starts it first. I don’t expect Minho is that daring to do that…,” says Nichkhun as he tries to look at Wooyoung in his eyes. Wooyoung turns his head to his cup again to avoid Nichkhun’s eyes. Wooyoung just nods his head.

“Wooyoung… I’m telling you the truth. Minho and I has nothing at all. He’s just a brat.”

Wooyoung smiles a little bit as he hears how Nichkhun describes Minho.

“It’s okay Hyung. No offense. I’m an open-minded person. He’s not that bad after all. You two look good together though.” Wooyoung can feel his heart feel like crumpled when he said that word, so did Nichkhun. They just awkwardly smile at each other.

“Let’s go to class.”

Nichkhun walks Wooyoung to his class. From a far, Minho clenches his fists tightly and he sees Nichkhun and Wooyoung walks side by side, smiling and laughing.

“Damn it!”