Damn It...

Bittersweet Memories

Slowly he turns around to enter his room but then he hears Wooyoung calls his name.

“Nichkhun Hyung…would… you… like to… come… inside? For a drink…” Wooyoung can feel his soul feel like to run from his body. He feels so embarrassed, afraid Nichkhun rejecting his invitation. Nichkhun nods his head quickly and when Wooyoung open the door wider, he quickly steps in.

Nichkhun sits on the sofa as Wooyoung making their drinks in the pantry. Nichkhun observes the room carefully. It is really neat and tidy. Vanilla scent filling the air, making Nichkhun liking the room more. All things in the room are well organized. Nichkhun astonishes when he sees Wooyoung shoes shelves. It was full of shoes, at less 10 shoes in total. He wonders and becomes curious to know what it is like Wooyoung clothes. He also can see a guitar hanging on the wall.

“Hyung, here’s your drink. Hope you like it, it’s a Frappuccino.” Nichkhun can’t help himself from smiling. It’s his favorite drink. He can’t believe Wooyoung know how to make one. Usually he only had that drink at Starbucks. He takes a sip slowly, his eyes are widely opens. It taste almost like the one in the Starbucks but for some strange reasons he seems to enjoy it more.

“Wow! This is good. How…where did you learn to make it?” Nichkhun stutters when he realizes that he’s over reacting.

“I used to work at my aunt coffeehouse and learn to make it,” says Wooyoung slowly as he feel awkward when he realizes Nichkhun intensely stare at him.

“So you’re not fully a spoil brat huh?” Nichkhun tries to joke with Wooyoung. He enjoys seeing the boy startled. Wooyoung pouts his lips. “Wooyoung… I want to apologize for that day. I’m sorry. I just can’t control myself from being mad. Will you forgive me?” Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung as the younger one slowly facing him.

“No need to apologize Hyung. It’s your duty after all. It’s my false for being late. At least I gain a new experience. Actually, it was my first time…” Wooyoung notices sudden change on Nichkhun face. He seems to regret his action.

“Sorry…”

The atmosphere becomes silent for a moment. All can be hears is just the sound of Wooyoung sipping his drink. Slowly, Nichkhun takes his backpack and takes out his IPhone. Wooyoung only watch quietly Nichkhun behavior.

“Wooyoung…take this phone. I want you to have it. I know you didn’t have any for now. I’m sorry because of me your phone was broken.” Wooyoung was speechless. He doesn’t know how Nichkhun found out about his broken phone. “Please…take it.” Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung as he hopes for the younger one accept it.

“Okay then”. Nichkhun smiles, feeling contented. Suddenly his SamsungS4 phone rings.

“Hyung, where are you? I’ve been knocking your doors for many times. I need to see you right now.” Nichkhun groans as her Minho voice.

“Wait a minute. I’ll be there”.

“Are you going back?” asks Wooyoung. Nichkhun nods his head slowly. If can, he wants to stay longer.

“I have to.” Nichkhun quickly finishes his drink, don’t want to taste it. When they reach the front door, Nichkhun turn his head to Wooyoung.

“Can I come sometimes?” Wooyoung just shyly nods his head. He starts to like Nichkhun presence even though they still awkward with each other. Nichkhun smiles as he feeling grateful, getting another chance to be with the boy that starts to gain place in his heart. “By the way, Hyung’s room is just in front of yours,” said Nichkhun almost whispering. Wooyoung was shocked with the statement. Before he can talk longer, Nichkhun opens the door.

Minho who was leaning on Nichkhun door was surprised to see his crush coming out from the room in front of him. Adding his surprised, Minho clenches his teeth when he sees Wooyoung’s inside. Before he could talk to Wooyoung, Nichkhun close the door making Minho lost his chance to insult Wooyoung. Nichkhun without talking to Minho enter his room, leaving Minho outside, dumbfounded.

When he enters the room, Minho can see Nichkhun is organizing his things in his luggage. Minho knows Nichkhun very well, that man always gives priority to his hygiene. Ever since, he first having acquaintance with Nichkhun, never for once, Nichkhun let him to touch his bed except for Taecyeon. Minho feels annoyed with that habit of Nichkhun. He badly wants to lie on Nichkhun bed, being in Nichkhun embraces. He’s longing for Nichkhun’s embraces for a very long period of time. That’s why his hatred toward Wooyoung become bigger. It’s only take a few weeks for Wooyoung to get all that he been dream of. In addition, Nichkhun and Wooyoung can be said as a total stranger. Minho growls, feeling discontented.

“Minho” Nichkhun calls Minho name when he sees that boy is daydreaming. He’s not in the mood to pay attention to the whiny boy. “What’s so important that you have to meet me?” Minho can sense that Nichkhun feels annoyed with his sudden visit. ‘Huh… he must want to spend his time with that ’. Minho smirks at his thought. He clenches his fist, but when he sees Nichkhun’s looking at him, he put on a sweet seductive smile on his face.

“Hyung, you’re being too mean to me. It’s not like I am a STRANGER to you. I come to pass this to you. Junsu Hyung said it important.” Minho hands out a file to Nichkhun, stepping closer to Nichkhun’s bed.

“Minho…doesn’t even try,” warns Nichkhun as he realizes Minho tries to touch his bed. Minho pouts his mouth and sits back on the sofa.

“Why won’t you let me Hyung? You have known me for a long time”. Nichkhun pretends that he didn’t hear what Minho said. As he finishes unpacking and organizing his things, he lies on his bed, ignoring Minho who’s playing with his phone on the sofa.

“Minho, I think you should go back. I want to rest.” Minho starts to feel upset when Nichkhun asks him to go out. It feels like Nichkhun is chasing him out like a dog. Minho gets up from his seat and turn his gaze toward Nichkhun who’s lies on the bed with his eyes closed. An evil thought comes across his mind. Slowly he steps closer to Nichkhun.

Nichkhun opens his eyes widely when he feels a soft thing touching his lips. Its feel like a big stone falls on him when he sees Minho is kissing him. He tries to push the boy but strangely, Minho seems to be stronger than he looks.

Taecyeon and Wooyoung startles when the see the scene in front of them. Wooyoung stares down to the floor, avoiding his eyes to see the actions for any longer.

“Yah… What the are you two doing?” shouts Taecyeon. His face becomes red due to wraths that start to form in his body. He knew that this thing would happen especially if it involving brats like Minho. He already predicts that one day, Minho will get out of control, and there it is. There’s no way Nichkhun that starts the whole thing. It was a very bad timing for Nichkhun to encounter such thing at this time.

Minho shocks when he hears Taecyeon hoarse voice. He turns his head around and then let out a smirk when he sees Wooyoung is there too. Even though he knows there is, still nothing happened between Nichkhun and Wooyoung but he can feel glory in his hand.

“Gotta go Hyung, see you around. By the way, you taste like Frappuccino, love it,” says Minho as he smiles seductively to Nichkhun. Nichkhun was too shocked to talk; he was speechless especially when he saw Wooyoung standing quietly behind Taecyeon, looking down at his feet. Minho purposely bumps his shoulder to Wooyoung when he walks out the door.

“Hyung, I think I should go back too.” Without waiting for Taecyeon answer, Wooyoung quickly enter his room.

Taecyeon only could look at Nichkhun with a pity look. That man looks wretched in his eyes. Nichkhun seems to lose all his credibility in front of Wooyoung. Taecyeon watches Nichkhun quietly as his best friend washing his lip with water, then wiping it with tissue, and then applying sanitizer all over his face. Nichkhun seems to disgust with Minho’s kiss. As far as he remembers, Nichkhun didn’t reacts like that when he accidentally kissed Wooyoung. Taecyeon takes his seat near to Nichkhun whose busy cleaning Minho traces.

Nichkhun feel likes to vomit when he remember the smell of Minho lips; Etude House lip balm. Now, Nichkhun will hate that product, for him, it is the smell of Minho.

“Damn!” Nichkhun throws his bottle of sanitizer to the floor. He ruffles his hair. Then, he lies down as for his hand non-stops hitting his bed. Taecyeon joins Nichkhun and lies beside him.

“Calm down dude. There’s nothing you can do about it.” Taecyeon tries to calms his best friend down. “Rather than being mad, its better you think about how you are going to explain the whole thing to Wooyoung. If… you needed to do so. However, I don’t thinks so. You and him has no relationship at all. Just senior junior relationship right?” A little too much, Nichkhun agrees to what Taecyeon said. He and Wooyoung is total stranger. They barely know each other’s. He sighs, feeling upset and despair. Wooyoung must be thinking negatively about him right now. He closes his eyes tightly, trying to fall asleep, hoping he can forget what happened earlier. ‘Wooyoung…Jang Wooyoung…’ Nichkhun feels his heart crumbles down. He does really don’t know how to face Wooyoung. What should he do? Should he explain the whole things to that boy? Slowly Nichkhun falls into a deep slumber.