First Day

Bittersweet Memories

It is a new school term. Wooyoung sighs when he set foot on the school. He looks around to look to look for someone. He totally lost and don’t know the school plan at all. He needs to meet the principal. Suddenly, he sees a student walking toward him. ‘He must be a senior from the way he looks’ thought Wooyoung.

“Excuse me Hyung. Can I ask you something?” asks Wooyoung politely to the person in front of him. The person smiles to him.

“Are you new here?” the person stare at Wooyoung from the tip of his head to toe. Then, he stares at Wooyoung’s puffy cheeks. ‘Cute…’

“Where is the principal office? It’s been a while I looks around for it.”

“Come here. I’ll take you there. By the way, name’s Hwang Chansung.” The student called Chansung raises his hand for a handshake. Wooyoung accept the hand happily. He makes a friend on his first day. Things will be easy for him then.

“Jang Wooyoung. Call me Wooyoung,” says Wooyoung as he follows Chansung to the principal office.

After finishes his business with the principal, Wooyoung see that Chansung still outside the office. He approaches to him.

“Hyung, why are you still here,” asks Wooyoung. Chansung smiles to him.

“I’m waiting for you. I’m sure you don’t which way is to your classroom. This school is very big. So, what class are you?” Wooyoung can see sincerity in Chansung eyes.

“Class 5A.” Chansung smile widely upon hearing what’s Wooyoung had said. Wooyoung feels astonishes.

“ Yah…I’m not your Hyung okay. From now on calls me Channie. We are at the same age and in the same class”. Wooyoung can’t help but smile. His day gets better. Now, they become classmates.

Wooyoung strolls down at the class balcony. They are too engrossed in their conversation and walks without watching their front. Until Wooyoung bump into someone that come front their front. His heart skip a beat when he find out that his face are only a few inches from the person. He could feel a soft lip touching his. Chansung and the other student eyes widen up seeing the scene in front of them. Wooyoung quickly stand up and bows as he asks forgiveness. The other person at the other hand also stands up and glares coldly at Wooyoung.

“Khun, are you okay”. The other person asks his friend as the surrounding starts to become tense.

“Taec, I’m alright”. The man called Khun smiles a little to his friend before turning his head back to Wooyoung and Chansung. Anger seems to lingering his face. Wooyoung can feel his body like shrinking.

“Khun Hyung, Taec Hyung, we are so sorry. We didn’t realize that you two are there”. Taecyeon only shakes his head when hear hears what the boy said. He knew Nichkhun well. The boys are in a big trouble.

“Shut up Chansung. You…”Nichkhun looks at Wooyoung face. The boy face is pale. His milky-white skin makes it worst. His lips are trembling.

“I’m sorry Hyung.” Nichkhun was astonished to see how cute and beautiful the creature in front of him. He slowly gulps his saliva that welling up in his mouth. Something is wrong. Very wrong. He stares hard at  Wooyoung. He can see that the boy is very nervous. Deep down he feels sorry for the boy. Wooyoung keeps wiping his mouth slowly with his hand, afraid that the older guy realize.

“Was that your first?”. Wooyoung was shocked when he hears Nichkhun’s cold voice. Wooyoung’s cheeks turn red. He wishes that that time he could just vanishes in the thin air.

“Huh??” Wooyoung is stuttering. He can see Nichkhun is smirking. Meanwhile, Chansung gives a signal to Taecyeon, asking for help.

“Khun, just let it pass. I bet the has to go to their class. Moreover, we got meeting with the Student Council after this. You two. No one needs to know what’s happened”. Wooyoung and Chansung nod their head without looking at the seniors in front of them. With Taecyeon permission, they walk away. Nichkhun let out a snort. Feeling unsatisfied. However, for some unknown reason, in the same time, he feels  amused. ‘Cute..’