Why?

Dear Diary

"Look what I made you," Kevin smiled as he held up the cookies he spent the whole night baking. Janice rolled her eyes and blew at her bangs.

"Don't you... like them?" Kevin asked, slightly hurt. Janice couldn't stand it anymore. She hated this relationship. She hated wearing the pants in the relationship. Most of all, she hated this girly guy standing in front of her right now. She turned and started walking away.

Kevin reached out and held onto her hand, "Wait. Janice, where are you going?" She twisted out of his hands and shoved him away.

"Look, pretty boy. I don't like you anymore. We're over," she half shouted. Kevin looked at her with wide eyes, "But you said forever..."

Janice crossed her arms, "Pshh, as if I would stay with some girly guy like you forever. I'd become the joke of the world."

With that, she turned and strutted away. "Junhyung oppa," she said in a cute voice as she picked up the phone. "I'm coming over now."

Kevin stood there, holding his bag of heart shaped cookies which were now crushed. "But you said forever..." he mumbled as tears formed at the brim of his eyes. Blankly, he wandered around. Everything around him seemed to be distant. Lights blurred and he couldn't hear anything except for Janice's words echoing in his mind.

"I don't like you anymore."

"We're over."

"As if I'd stay with you forever."

Soon enough, he was back at his school. People snickered as 'the girl' walked past them. Kevin burst into tears and ran. His vision blurred and all he heard was a loud car honk and the blurry set of traffic lights. Then, a hand reached out and pulled him back.

"YAH! Are you trying to kill yourself?" a manly voice shouted. He softened though, when he saw Kevin bawling his eyes out. "Y-yah... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Kevin said as he pushed him away and ran away. Eli looked at his back as he ran away. What a strange guy... He's so girly.

Back at home, Kevin locked himself in his room and cried even louder. He took out all his photos with Janice. "You said we'd be together forever. You said you loved me. Why did you hurt me? Why did you leave me?"

He grabbed his diary and a pen. Angry, he scribbled I HATE GIRLS onto a clean fresh page.