8. Kai, Sehun or Luhan

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I'm back, so here is a new update.


Hana went back downstairs, still wondering if she chose the right way. She didn't met Kai or another of the exo boys, but she got some clues about them, which she hadn't figured out completly yet.

After Hana left, somebody was walking on the roof. It wasn't hard to guess who it was. There weren't a lot of students with blond hair. The onl;y ones were Kai, Luhan and Sehun. He was walking back and forth, while thinking. He looked down and saw a girl leaving on her own. It was Hana. But she looked up. She looked at the roof. Did she see him?

Hana turned around to look at the roof again. Maybe someone would show up. Maybe she could see who left the drawings and ask him about it. She was right. She saw a flash of blond hair and then it was gone.Hana only knew three people with blond hair: 

Kai, Sehun and Luhan.

And she knew that all of them would be able to lead her to the rooftop. But who? And more important why?

He had left the rooftop and silently walked down. It all went well and nobody noticed him till Chanyeol walked around the corner. "What are you doing here?" both of them blurted out. They started laughing and walked towards the exit. The blond boy was gladthat Chanyeol didn't ask him anything else.

Chanyeol on the other hand was also glad that he didn't aske him anything either. He had been following Hana, while she was following the trace, but stopped when she went to the roof. Instead of talking to her he had looked at the drawings. He knew what they ment, but he didn't knew who drew them and who had put those there. And that was wahat he was going to find out.

Hana was on her way home. She didn't noticed that she came closer and closer to the abandoned house, till she heard voices behind her. She turned around and saw two people. One of them was really tall and the other had blond hair. Could he be the one on the roof?

They came closer and slowly Hana could recognise them. She saw Chanyeol and Luhan happely chatting with each other. Hana's jaw dropped. Was he behind the notes and the drawings or was it just coincedense?