4. The abandoned house

Beauty And The Wolf

I'm having lots of free time lately so I decided to update and because luvUEXO really wanted me to update.

So here is the new chapter

<3


Hana was on her way home still thinking about last night and the weird notes. Should she go and check it out or just go home. But something cought her eye. She looked around and saw the street sign. It was the same street as the one on the note. She checked the numbers and walked a little bit further. There it was. The abandoned house, the same house she stood in front of with Kris yesterday, it was their house.

Kyungsoo went home early today. He couldn't stand the crying students, knowing that it's also his fault that she is missing now. He always feels guilty and for him there was only one way to suppress that feeling, singing. He went home and closed his door and just started singing. 

Hana was about to ring the doorbell when she heard something, someone was singing. She looked up and saw that one of the windows was open. She stepped back and saw D.O. standing in the room all alone. He sang so beautifully, she could listen to his voices for hours, but she remembered why she went to the door in the first place and rang the bell.

Tao opened the door and looked surprised when he saw Hana standing there. "Hi, I got a note and your adress was on it. Do you know who wrote it down?" she asked. Tao nodded and let her to the living room. It was completly differeent from what Hana expected. It was clean and looked very modern, it was like she just walked into a modern villa instead of a abandoned house. Tao interrupte her thoughts and told her: "I will call the hyungs just wait here." And he walked upstairs. Hana stood in the middle of the room afraid to touch something, because everything looked so expensive.

D.O. heard Tao calling for them and came out of his room. He walked down stairs and saw her standing in the middle of the room. She didn't saw him and continued looking at the foto's of the with their family, Suho putted those photo's there. He waited till she saw him but she didn't till the rest came running to the living room.

She turned around and saw to beautiful eyes looking at her. She looked at the rest of the face and recognised Kyungsoo. She blushed thinking about  that she had heard him sing and quickly looked away.

The rest of the boys arrived and she greated them and asked them the same question she asked Tao: "I got a note and your adress was on it. Do you know who wrote it down?" Nobody answered till Beakhyun stepped forward.


Thank you all so much for subscribing and tell me who you think wrote the notes

saranghae <3