6. Rain

Beauty And The Wolf

Kai froze when he heard that he had to sing with Hana. He could only look at her and saw she also wasn't happy about the paring. "Well you can all go to your partner and deside what you're going to do." He walked towards Hana who didn't look at him and sat down. 

Hana turned around when she saw that he sat down next to her. She knew that she had no choice and decided to make the best of it. "What do you suggest?" she asked Kai. "Well I dance and sing a little bit." He said a bit unsecure. She nodded and said: "Uhm I play harp and had some singing lessons here." Nice she thought we have nothing in commen. Hana sighed and started think about an act, while Kai just sat there not sure if he should say anything or not. "We could sing together and you could play harp." He said quietly. Hana nodded again while she thought about what he said, it wasn't that bad. "Which song should we sing?" he asked and after some thinking Hana finally knew what they should do.

The bell rang and everyone left the room except for Hana. She looked out the window while humming the song she and Kai will sing. She noticed someone outside and diceded to take a look.

Luhan was outside, he was angry because he felt jelous. He was angry on himself because he couldn't stand it that she was with someone else. He was angry but it disapeared when he saw her. She looked innocent but in her eyes he could she that she was concerned. She came walking towards him. "Are you allright?" she asked. He couldn't answere, he could only look at her. His face turned sad.

Hana saw that it was Luhan who was standing outside in the rain. He looked horrible, his skin was pale and his eyes were dull. She walked towards him and a sad exspression appeared on his face. "Are you allrigfht?" Hana asked but he didn't answere, he just stood there. She walked towards him and he immedeatly stepped back. She stopped and looked at him, while a tears started to form in her eyes. She didn't had a lot of friends, but nobody had ever stepped away from her.

Luhan saw the tear rolling down her cheek and he felt his heart pullling together. He stepped forward and this time she stepped back. He saw the sadness in her eyes, the lonelyness and the fear. He took a step forward and another one till there was just a little space between them. he cupped her face and said: "You are beautiful, don't let others bring you down." Another tear rolled down her face. "you are not alone" and with that he left.

Hana didn't knew what she should think. She just heard the sweetest thing someone ever told her but it somehow only made her feel worse. She turned around and walke back to school. Why did he act like that?

Inside the school someone was watching them. He scrunched the paper he was holding and turned around. How could he, I told him how I feel. He is my best friend.


Hi guys,

That was another update. Hope youlike it and please tell me what you think about the story so far.

And I wanna thank everybody who subscribed to the story. It really means the world to me <3

One last question, who do you think watched Hana and luhan?

 

Saranghae