11. Twister with a twist

Beauty And The Wolf

Hana was afraid of them. Something inside her told her to run, run as far as she could. But she stayed where she was. She kept her promise. "Are you scared?" Sehun suddenly asked. His eyes were said just like the others. Hana dicided that honesty would be the best so she answered: "Yes, I am, but at the same time I feel safe. I feel that nothing is going to happen to me."

Kai and Luhan looked at each other. Both were relieved, because if she left it would have been their fault.

Kyungsoo broke the silence and told everyone that he was going to cook. Hana followedhim to help. D.O. looked around when he noticed that Hana had followed him to the kitchen. We smiled at her and mentioned her to come closer. "Are you okay? You look a bit pale." Hana nodded, but she wasn't completely sure about how she felt. "Let's start cooking." she finally said.

"Left foot on blue" They were playing twister. Dinner had finished and Hana felt better. A laughter broke out when Chanyeol tried to get his foot on blue in his bizare pose. "Right foot on green" Kai was laughing when he saw Luhan stumbeling but fell when he tried it himself. "Right hand on blue" Kris gritted his teeth when he tried to get his hand on the right spot but bumped into Luhan who was trying to do the same. Both collapsed and started laughing.

Hana looked at the clock and her eyes widened. It was already 11 PM. She sould have been at home. She stood up from the couch and started walking towards Suho. But when she walked by the window she stopped. Were her eyes fooling her? Or did she just see the fool moon?

Kai looked around to see Hana. He wanted to talk to her, but he didn't got the opportunity. He felt a shiver down his spine whe he found Hana by the window, looking at the moon.

In a reflex Kai grabbed Hana's wrist. He knew he didn't had much time. He took her upstairs and pushed her inside his room, handed her the key and left while yelling: "Close the door and push the desk infront of it!" Then he went back downstairs. He was just in time.

Hana couldn't move. She was afraid. Afraid that she would get hurt. Afraid that they would hurt somebody else. Afraid that they couldn't control themselves. She sat down in a corner of the room and tried to clear her mind. After sitting there for a couple minutes she had calmed down a bit.

She locked the door and pushed the desk infront of it. Thgen she walke to the window. Maybe she could find a way to escape. Fortunatly there was a big tree next to the house. She could climb into it and wait till they were gone and go home. She opened the window and got ready to jump into the tree. Looking around once more she jumped and landed in the tree but she didn't expect to see those eyes. The eyes she had seem before. A scream escaped her lips and everything became black.


So there is a new chapter. Thank you all so much for subscrbing and commenting on the story.

And tell me who do you think is in the tree?? I would love to know and also tell me what you think about the new poster and the story so far.

Saranghae <3