10. The story

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I hope last chapter wasn't to short. Anyways here is a new chapter. Btw all the chapters i uplode are written when I was on vacation, co if something isn't right anymore that's the reason.


Hana followed Luhan insideand everyone in the room turned around. "Hana, I want to ask them something can you go upstairs with Kai for a second?" She nodded and left the boys, whil following Kai.

"It's not really cool or something, but this is my and Chen's room." Kai said. The room was a bit messy, the walls were dark blue and there was a bed on each side of it. Hana looked around and saw some drawings on the desk next to the door. "Did you make these?" she asked and Kai nodded. "So you made the drawings i found in the hallway?" Kai nodded again while looking at the floor. "Why?" was the only thing Hana could think of. Kai grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes while saying: "Because I want you to know, but I can't tell you."

Tao came in and looked from Hana to Kai, who was still holding her hands, and coughed. "Suho hyung asked if you two could come down." Kai let go of her hands and rubbed his neck, while both of them followed Tao down stairs.

Everyone was looking at Suho who was standing in th middle of the room. He turned around and smiled at Hana, who didn't seem to know what to do. But it wasn't a smile that reached his eyes. "Hana, you have to promise two things before we tell you our story. Never tell it to somebody else and please don't walk away after you heard it." Hana looked at the twelve of them and then back  at Suho. "I won't tell somebody and I won't walk away."

Then Suho began the story...

We are not like most people. When we were little we were taken away from our parents. We all had a room for ourselves and we could do what we wanted; sing, learn, play sports. But we never met anyone else and only saw the lady who got us out of oir rooms and who brought us food.We never met each other  till that one day. Some of us had been there for years while others had been there for a couple months.

We met the man who took us away, who stole us from our parents. Lee Sooman. He told us about a legend, about werewolves and vampires and about ourselves. He told us the reason why he brought us there. 

He told us we were werewolves

I didn't want to believe it. I thought it was a joke. We all did. Till the moon shone through the window. It was full moon. We started to change. He was right.

The next thing I knew was that I woke up the next morning. I saw the others, their clothes were ripped and they were covered in blood. I looked at myself and noticed that i looked the same. We were beasts.

This happened every month. After one year he let us go. We learned how to controll ourselves. We went home to see our families but they had forgotten about us. We only had eachother.

We traveled a lot before we came here, but nobody stayed with us after we told them this story so we travelled further. We had a lot of friends but they all left us. They forgot us.

When we came here we finally made a new friend again. She only didn't recognize us when she saw us.


That's it for today. I hope you like it.

I will explain more in the next chapter so prepare for a flashback.

And tell me who you think should be together with Hana?

Saranghae <3