5. Pairing up

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I'm almost done with finals and didn't felt like learning so here's another chapter.

And if you like this type of stories with werewolfs and stuff you should check this out:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196533/the-misfits-action-drama-exo-luhan

Really love this story <3


 "I got a note and your adress was on it. Do you know who wrote it down?" Nobody answered till Beakhyun stepped forward.

Hana was a bit surprised when she saw that Beakhyun stepped forward and looked questioning at him. Did he write the note or not? After a few seconds, which felt like hours to Hana, he finally answered: "He did it." while he pointed at one of them who Hana never really noticed. He had dark brown hair and his complexion was a bit darker that the others, but he looked very handsome just like all of them. Hana wondered why she never noticed him when started talking. "I didn't want to scare you or anything. I was just to shy to talk to you I guess" he said. Hana looked at him but he looked away. What's up with that kid?

Hana left after she ate dinner with the boys and she got to know them a little bit better. Some of them were really hyper but the only thing Hana could think about was why Kai left those notes. Her curiosity got even bigger when suddenly left during the meal. But the rest of the evening went smoothly and she left at 10pm.

It was all ready dark outside and Hana pulled her cardigan a bit closer around her. She didn't had to walk far, her houde was only two blocks away. Sunddenly a lightpost flickered and fell out followed by an other one till the street was completely dark. Hana was about to walk back but she heard something and started running, when she remebered that someone went missing last night. She couldn't see where she was walking and tripped over a branch. Wait, she thought by herself. There were no trees on the way to her house. She was lost and understood that she was in the woods.

Hana started to freak out, while she thought about last night and those eyes, the eyes of wolfs. She heard a sound again. Like something or someone stepped on a branch. She was to scared that it was one of the wolf and didn't make any sound. Suddenly someone picked her up. Hana screamed but stopped when she noticed that the person was talking to her. "What are you doing here. I thought that you went home." She looked around and saw two eyes in the dark. Then she passed out.

Hana woke up and looked around. "Where am I she asked when she saw someone on the edge of her bed, her sight was still a bit blurry. She blinked a couple times till her vision got clear again and immediatly pulled the blanket around her when she saw that it was Beakhyun who sat on the end of the bed. "What happend?" she asked, when he chuckled. "I was walking through the woods when I found a girl laying on the ground. I picked her up and took her to my house." Hana understood that she was the girl and she blushed. The last thing she remembered was that someone, apparently Beakhyun, picked her up. She got out of bed and asked him what time it was. He smiled and told her that she had to get ready and with that he left.

After a shower Hana walked downstairs. It surprised her a bit that they actually had some clothes laying around for her but she srugged it off. She walked to the kitchen and saw D.O. making break fast. "Can I help?" she asked. He nodded and they cooked break fast for the rest.

It was really akward during breakfast, Hana didn't know if what it was but she felt really out of place. They all looked very polished and handsome while she was just wearing some casual clothes and her hair in a messy ponytail. Luckely Sehun started chatting with her and she felt a little bit less out of place.

Everybody looked weird at her when she arrived at school accompanied by the members of EXO. Some people just wispered behind her back, while others bluntly pointed at her. She was about to walk away when Kris grapped her wrist and wispered: "They're not worth it. Let's go to our homeroom." Hana was surprised by the sudden action and followed them without saying anything or thinking about he other students again.

"Well, like you all know, the special stage is coming closer. So i decided to do something different this time. All of you will pair up and perform in duos." Hana frowned she didn't want to pair up, not after what happened this morning. Miss Park started calling out the pairs. "Suho and Beakhyun, Sanghae and Tao, Hana and Kai" Hana's eyes widened when she heard who her partner was and she didn't dare to look at him. But she felt his eyes in her back. how am I supposed to do this?