15. Don't go

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I'm late again. I'm so sorry.


“Hana please, stay with me. Can you hear me? Hana!” He almost yelled to her.

She opened her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek. “Saranghae” she said while she closed her eyes.

 

“Hana don’t go. NO! Don’t leave us. Don’t leave me.” Luhan held the wound on her abdomen, trying to stop the bleeding.

He turned around and saw the rest of EXO standing there. He looked in front of him and saw Daehyun.

“What have you done?” he screamed to the boy.

Daehyun fell to his knees; he couldn’t believe what just had happened.

“What have I done? Why did she save him? I didn’t want to hurt her.” He started crying.

Luhan stood up and walked towards him, ready to hit him. But Baekhyun stopped him.

“She needs to go to the hospital. We can deal with them later.” Luhan walked away after glancing at Daehyun for one last time.

None of them knew that their next meeting, they wouldn’t be the same.



Hana looked around, she was in a white room. She tried to get up, but a stinging pain stopped her.

 

She looked at her hands and saw a needle in one of them. Slowly she tried to get it out but when she did so a loud beeping sound was heard from one of the machines in the room.

‘’ she thought when the door opened, but as soon as she saw who entered her expression changed.

‘Did he hear what I told him? Does he feel the same way? What am I going to do when he rejects me?’ she thought when he sat down on the chair next to her bed.

“Do you remember what happened?” he asked.

She could see the worry in his eyes and nodded.

“Can I leave?” His eyes widened when he heard her question.

“Why would you like to go, you still haven’t recovered” She frowned, but didn’t continue.

“Why are you here?” Luhan’s attention switched from the wall behind her to her eyes.

“Do you want me to go?” he saw her eyes widen while he stood up.

“No wait, don’t go!” He turned around, still holding the doorknob.

“Did you hear what I said back then?” A tear rolled down Hana’s check while she thought about everything that had happened.

He let go and walked back to her. “Yes “ he said quietly while he sad down next to her on the bed.

“And?” she asked.

He didn’t answer, but pulled her into a hug. They stayed like that for a while.

He looked down at her face and saw that she was sleeping.

“I love you to.” He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes as well.


There it is. They finally both confessed, well kinda. Keep looking for the next chapter and I will try to update on friday...

Anyway do you guys like it so far? Please tell me what you think will happen the next time EXO and B.A.P meet?

See ya xx