14. Gun

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I know the update is a bit late, but I was sick the past two days :(

But anyways here is the new chapter


 

Hana looked around when she heard noises outside. Daehyun turned his head as well and walked towards the window to look outside. His eyes widened in shock when he saw what was going on outside.

There were twelve wolves trying to get inside the warehouse.

Luhan looked up and saw light behind one of the windows.

‘Hana, I hope you are all right’ he thought.

Suddenly a figure appeared in front of the window. He growled when he saw it was Daehyun.

Luhan didn’t thought twice and ran towards the door trying to break it. After a couple try’s the door gave in and they entered the warehouse.

Daehyun ran downstairs towards the door, leaving Hana upstairs. She didn’t wait and ran after him to see what was going on.

She stopped when she saw the wolves standing in the big room. She looked at them and had a feeling like she had seen them before.

Then it hit her, this were the same wolves she had seen the other night. It was EXO.

She stared at them with wide eyes and slowly started recognizing them. She saw Baekhyun with Sehun behind him, while Kai was standing next to him.

Her eyes stopped when she saw the wolf that was standing in the front.

She locked eyes with him and she saw the emotions in his eyes; worry, anger and something else. Something she couldn’t explain.

She couldn’t look away from his beautiful dark brown eyes.

Suddenly five boys entered the room. They faced the wolves and then looked back at Daehyun, who was about to explode in anger.

They walked towards him and started to get ready to fight.

Hana looked away from the wolves and her eyes widened when she saw the boys who just arrived. She knew them. They were the school’s kingka’s.

She looked at their eyes and noticed that instead of the normal brown their eyes slowly turned red.

She didn’t have time to figure out what they were, because at that moment the wolves attacked them.

Hana looked around and saw blood, fist and claws everywhere. But the last thing she noticed before she out was a gun in Daehyun’s hands, pointing at the biggest wolf of them all. Luhan

Hana opened her eyes and noticed that the fighting had stopped and that everybody was frozen in their spot. She looked around and saw that Daehyun still was holding the gun and she saw Luhan.

He wasn’t a wolf anymore and his blond hair mad him stand out in the dark rom. But that wasn’t what caught her attention. His arm was bleeding and she could see the dried blood on his face.

The next things happened really fast.

Luhan looked at her as well as Daehyun, when they noticed she had woken up. But Hana saw that Daehyun was about to pull the trigger. She stood up and ran towards Luhan, not caring about anything else than him. Daehyun shot.

Hana fell to the floor while holding her abdomen. Luhan’s eyes widened when he saw the blood sipping trough her shirt. He grabbed her hand.

“Hana, please stay with me. Can you hear me? Hana!” He almost yelled to her.

She opened her eyes and a tear fell down her cheek.

The moment she saw him while Daehyun was about to shoot him, she understood something.

“Saranghae” she said while she closed her eyes.


I hope you all like it and I want to thank everybody who subscribed. I love you guys <3