12. Missing

Beauty And The Wolf

I'm so sorry for updating so late. i know It has been way longer than a week. I hope this chapter will make up for it. It's just that I was reading a fanfic and I got so into it that I didn't really wrote..


 

Hana woke up and looked around. She was in a white room, sleeping on a couch. She didn’t recognize the room. She stood up and walked towards the door. It was locked.

Luhan rubbed his eyes and saw that he was at home. He looked around and saw the rest of the boys waking up as well. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He was about to go inside, when someone grabbed his shoulders and forcefully turned him around. Luhan looked at Kai, who literally was fuming. “Where is she?” Luhan’s eyes widened, when he remembered the night before. “You mean Hana is missing?” Luhan almost screamed. Kai nodded, his face still angry.

They had all gathered in the living room. “Okay, whoa saw her the last?” Suho asked. “I brought her to my and Chen’s room, after I saw the moon.” Kai replied. “When I checked our room this morning she was gone and the window was open. I also found footprints around the tree next to the window.” Kai continued. “So she could have gotten into the tree herself or someone was in the tree.” Suho concluded.

Hana started slamming her fists on the door, without result. After a while she gave up and sat down on the couch again. She was so tired of trying to get out and of trying to figure out where she was. She fell asleep. The door opened and a boy entered the room. He put some food next to the couch. “I’m so sorry for doing this Hana, but I had no choice.” And with that he left.

Kai and Luhan went to Hana’s house to check if she wasn’t there. Luhan knocked on the door and took a step back. Hana’s mother, who looked slightly confused at the boy in front of her house, opened the door. But before she could ask him anything, Luhan had already said what was on his mind. “I’m sorry to bother you this early miss, but Hana left her book at school. Is she at home?” Well that was a lie, although she did forget her stuff at their house. Her mom nodded at the clarification and answered: “She left early this morning but she left a note telling that she is staying with a friend for a while.” “Okay, I will give this to you then.” He said while giving the book to her.

Kai had left Luhan at the door to look around the house. He teleported into her room and saw that her bed was made and her room was very neat. ‘It doesn’t look like she stayed here tonight.’ He thought while looking around. His gaze stopped on her desk while his brows furrowed a bit. There was a mask on her desk. ‘That’s odd, why would she have a mask and why would she leave it on her desk?’ he grabbed it and put it in his pocket. After looking through the room one more time he decided that he had seen enough. He went back to the door, where Luhan was waiting for him.

Hana opened her eyes again. She was still in the white room. She sighed and pinched her arm, but she didn’t wake up. ‘So it is real.’ She sighed again and started stretching her limbs. It isn’t the most comfortable to sleep on a small couch. She decided to invest the room since she would be stuck anyways. She was about to walk towards the door when her tummy made a funny noise. She turned around and saw some food next to the couch. Her eyes widened and she quickly walked towards it. “I thought you would be hungry.” She turned around immediately when she heard that voice. And then everything came back; the games with EXO, hiding in Kai’s room and the eyes in the tree. “You” was the only thing Hana could say. “aren’t you happy to see me?” said Daehyun. 


So there is a new chapter :>

I'm so sorry for all the BABY's out there for chosing Daehyun as the bad guy.

saranghae <3