16. Feelings spilled

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

It has been a long time. I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. I'v been sick and had to catch up with school :(

But anyways here is a new chapter


 

Luhan let go of Hana.

He looked at her for one last time, before he walked out of the room.

Hana heard the door close and opened her eyes. She wasn’t sure if she had heard him right or if she was imagining his confession.

After a couple minutes the door opened again. Hana quickly closed her eyes, pretending she was asleep.

“I know you’re awake.” She opened her eyes and tried to cover the blush on her face.

“Don’t cover your face.” Kai said while he walked towards her.

“How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?”

She shook her head and kept looking at him. Something about him had changed. He had lost the sparkle in his eyes.

“Kai, are you okay? You look a bit out of it.” He nodded while looking at the floor.

He suddenly spoke up: “Hana, why did you safe him?” He looked up his eyes filled with fear.

Now it was her time to look down.

“I love him Kai.”

The fear changed into sadness and he looked back at the floor again.

It stayed silent for a while. “I love you to Hana.”

And with that he left, while Hana was still trying to process what he just said.

 

Luhan was walking back to Hana’s hospital room after stopping by her house to  get her some stuffs, when Kai saw him.

He grabbed the others arm and dragged him into an empty hallway.

“Do you love her?” He asked the confused boy.

“Yes said the other without hesitation.

“Don’t make her cry, hyung, because I love her just as much as you. But if she want to be with you, I will be happy for the both of you.”

Luhan nodded at the younger boy, before walking back to Hana’s room.

 

“Hey, you’re back” she said when he walked in.

“Yeah, I got some of your stuff”

She nodded and an awkward silence filled the room.

 

“Why did you come to safe me?” she finally asked.

Luhan blinked and thought about it. “Because I want you to always be by my side.”

Hana laughed and slapped his arm. “Stop being so corny.”

But he didn’t laugh and his face remained serious. She stopped laughing and looked at him.

“Are you serious right now?” she asked while her voice became higher.

“Hana, I love you.”

She blinked a couple times. She looked at him. His face became closer. She felt his breath on her skin and their lips touched.


So that's all I wrote it kinda but yeah.

I will make up for not updating every friday, so next week I will try to update at least 3 new chapters :)

See ya guys

Saranghae <3