13. The warehouse

Beauty And The Wolf

Hey~~

I'm sorry for updating late (again). I have to go to school next week so I want to update every friday from now on.

But first enjoy this chapter :)



 

Hana looked at him with questioning eyes. “Why am I here?” she asked. He didn’t answer and looked at a point behind her.

He was in deep thoughts. ‘Should I tell her maybe she doesn’t knows the truth about them?’

But another voice in his head interrupted the first. ‘She knows you idiot. Why wouldn’t she? Haven’t you seen the fear in her eyes when she saw you?’

He shook his head. ‘She can’t know the truth about them. Why would she stay if she knew? Why wouldn’t she run away?’

‘You are really stupid, aren’t you? She cares about them, more than she cares about herself or about you.’

He cringed at that. Did she really care more about them? She barely knew them. I’ve always been here why would she care about them.

Anger took over and he punched the wall leaving a hole when he pulled his hand away.

Hana’s eyes widened when she saw that. Her hands started shaking and she couldn’t stop them.

“What have I’ve ever done to you?” she asked.

He looked at her. Has she never realized that I care for her? He broke. His anger turned into sadness. His face showed a hurt expression.

“I love you, Hana.”


 

Kai and Luhan were back at their house, but when they arrived, there was something off.

Everybody had gathered in the living room, all were looking at a piece of paper when the two entered. “Do you know anything about noona?” Sehun asked while he came running towards them. Luhan explained everything and Kai showed them the mask. Nobody recognized it except for Baekhyun. His eyes widened while he looked from the mask to the piece of paper, which had a bunny on it. He didn’t understand the message till he saw the mask.

“B.A.P.” he said.

Every body became silent and looked at him. Their eyes widened in shock, when they understood the meaning of his words.


 

Hana looked up to face him. Her eyes widened and slightly parted. She was about to say something but he interrupted.

“Since the first day I saw you I knew it. You are pretty, kind, smart. They don’t deserve you. They are animals and still do you chose them over me.”

Hana shook her head while tears started to form in her eyes.

She thought back at the time before EXO came into her life. The time she had spent alone. The time when everyone ignored her.

But she also remembered the boy who was standing alone as well, who was staring at her with caring eyes.

A tear rolled down her cheek. ‘How have I never noticed him before? Why didn’t I talk to you Jung Daehyun?’

More tears started to fall down, when the feeling of guilt filled her heart


 

EXO was running towards an abandoned warehouse on the other side of town.

It was already dark and the moon shone through the trees giving the scene a horror like feel.

Because of the anger, the fear, the worry and the moon, they slowly started to change.

Hands became paws; fur began to cover their arms and legs.

But the scariest part were the changes in their faces, they got fur on their face, their ears became pointy and their teeth became sharper.

They ran faster now they had transformed and soon EXO arrived at the warehouse.

“Are you sure she is here, hyung?” Tao asked. Baekhyun only nodded, before they entered.



Well this is it guys, I hope you enjoyed. Please leave some comments and tell me who should save Hana?

Love you all <3

  

     

They are such amazing dancers :P