1. Just like every other day

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi everyone,

Here is the first chapter of my new story


Hana woke up and got ready to go to school. She walked downstairs and greated her mother. After breakfast she went to school. It was a sunny day and there were no clouds in the sky. There was blossom on the trees and bees were busy collecting nectar. But Hana didn't notice the boy, who was looking at her behind one of the windows of the abandoned house.

SM high is a special school. Not everybody can go there, only very talented students. There are people who dance, people who sing or rap and people like Hana who play an instrument. The school is a project by SM entertainment to scout new talents. That's why there are a lot of events to show your talents and if you're lucky you will become a trainee in SM entertainment. But today there were no special stages. it was the first day of school.

Hana arrived early. She saw some people but didn't felt the urge to talk with them. She didn't had a lot of friends. Slowly more and more people arrived. They greeted each other happily, hugged each other and talked about their vacation. Nobody greeted Hana, nobody hugged her. She felt really smal in the big crowd, she was just another student.

The bel rang and every body went to their homeroom to meet their new classmates. The classes were devided by the scores they got last year, so Hana was put in te A-class. The class with the smartest students. She entered the room and saw that the the teacher didn't arive jet. She sat down at the table near the window and looked outside. Somebody coughed which woke her up from her daydream and she saw that the teacher arrived. "Annyeong, I'm miss Park and I will be your teacher English this year." Before she could continue someone knocked the door and twelve handsome boys entered the room.

"Uhm, hello who are you?" asked miss Park a little bit confused. One of them took a step forwards and answered: "I'm Suho and we are the new students." Miss Park nodded and said: "Well then, please introduce yourself to the rest of the class." They all told the class their names and sat down on the empty tables. And unfortunaly for Hana one also sat next to her. But she didn't knew that it was the same boy who looked at her this morning.

"Hello I'm Beakhyun." he told her happely, but his smile dropped when she didn't answere him. He stood up and waved infront of her face. She bliked a couple times and realized what happend she shook her had and said: "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attantion. He smiled and repeated: "I'm Beakhyun" "I'm Hana nice to meet you" she answered and turned around to look out of the window again. He went back to his desk and sighed. "How should I approach her?"


That's the first chapter. Thank you for reading. And lots of love for my new subbies

Saranghae