3. Full moon

Beauty And The Wolf

Hi guys,

I found some time between learning so here is the next chapter. I hope you like it.


Hana walked home, still thinking about the note she found. 'Who could have left it?' She didn't look where she was going and bumped into some one. It was the tallest amoung all the new students. She looked up and apologized. He looked at her and smiled. "It doesn't matters" He said and continuesd to walk with her till they arrived at the abandoned house. Hana continued walking but when she noticed that Kris stopped she turned around and looked at him questioning. "Do you guys live here?" She asked still a bit confused. "Yes, Suho's parents left him this after they passed away, so it was the best option." She felt said when she heard Suho's parents passed away, but didn't talked about it. It became quiet and Kris remebered the full moon. "I have to go now, I'll see you tomorrow" Hana nodded and walked the rest of the way to her house. "I wonder why he had to leave all of a sudden?" She said to herself.

Kris walked inside and saw that everything was ready for tonight. "Where were you hyung?" Asked Tao who walked towards him. "I was with Hana?" he answered and left the room. He had a bad feeling. Something was about to change, but he didn't knew why.

Time passed and Hana was making her homework. When she finally finished all of it she went downstairs to watch some TV with her parents and went to bed early. But around 2am she woke up. Some sort of animal was howling outside. She looked trough her window and saw the woods. It just looked like always accept for the eyes she saw in the dark. Big yellow eyes. They looked at her like they knew she was watching. She rubbed her eyes. Convinced that it was a dream, but it wasn't. She didn't woke up. She felt pain when she pinched her arm. What was happening?

Hana woke up. She had fallen asleep next to the window and her back was sore. She looked outside but there was no sign of the wolf she saw last night. 'Maybe it was just a dream.' She thought but she still hed this weird premonition. Something bad happened.

Exo woke up. Luhan looked around and saw his friends getting up from the floor. He didn't remembered anything about last night. Who was the victim this month? He stood up and got ready to go to school. And then he saw her. She was talking to herself about a note. He smiled, cause he knew who putted that note in her locker. But he felt sad at the same time. Was he jealous?

Hana walked past the abandoned house and looked at the window. She thought that she saw somebody looking at her but when she looked again she saw nothing. 'Strange' she thought and contined walking. "Maybe it's the same person who stuck that note to my locker" she said to herself.

She walked to her homeroom but there was something odd. There were students crying and hugging each other. "What happend?" asked Hana but nobody heard her. She sat down and saw that there was a empty seat. She turned around and asked the girl bihind her: "Why isn't Cho Hee here?" She rubbed her eyes and explained Hana that she went missing. Hana frowned and sat down at her table again when miss Park entered the room. "The lessons today are canceled, so the teacher can search for Cho Hee. Please be safe and stay at home." After that everybody left and went home.

Hana wasn't really afraid. She felt like nothing was going to happen soon and went to her locker. There was a new note on it: 'What are you waiting for?' She looked around but everybody left the school already. 'Should I go or should I go home?'


That's it for this chapter. Please tell me what Hana should do, go home or visit the unknown adress?

Saranghae <3