7. Notes

Beauty And The Wolf

Hana walked back to school. She didn't saw Kai looking at her trough the window. She didn't saw Luhan looking back at her. She could only think about his eyes. The pain, the fear, the hate. She thought about the rain in his hair and the rain drops on his face. Why did he act like that?

On the other side of the window Kai gritted his teeth. He had seen what happened and it hurted him a lot that his hyung did this to him. Would she start liking him now? Or wouldn't she seek anything behind it? Still thinking about Hana he didn't noticed that D.O. had started talking to him till he tapped his shoulder. "What's up hyung?" Kai asked him. "I think I have a plan" was the only thing Kyungsoo replied.

Back in the classroom Kai and Hana started working on their performance again.They decided to sing and hana would play on the harp. It went quite well but kai kept looking through the window. He was really absent minded. To catch his attention Hana started a conversation. "Kai, are you okay? What's going on. You've been watching outside the whole time. What happened?" Well that didn't really went like Hana wanted but it did the trick. Kai looked away from the window but didn't face her. He placed a note on the table and Hana picked it up to open it. 'Come to the practice room after school.'

The lessons ended and Hana went upstairs towards the practice rooms. But she stopped when she saw a note on the guardrail. She looked around but there was nobody close to the staircase. She opened the note and raid what it said. 'Follow the arrows.'

After following a coiuple of arrows through the school hana ended up in a hall she had never seen before. She started to think she was lost but then she saw a new not on the other side of the room. 'Make your choice: take the left door for the short way or take the right to find out more about me.'

Hana didn't knew what to do and sat dow i against the wall. Should she go left or right. What she didn't knew was that someone was looking at her through the window above the door which she just cam trough. It was Kyungsoo who checked if his plan started to work. When he saw Hana sitting on the floor not sure what to do he shoved another note in the room. 'Make your choice and chose wisely. If you don't you will regret it later on.'

That was enough to coonvince Hana to take the right door. Her curiousety took over and she opened the door. The next thing she saw hadn't she expect at all. The whole corridor was filled with drawings. Like someone wanted to show her something. It was a story.

There where four things that kept coming back: a wolf, the moon, wouds and twelve boys. But Hana didn't saw the connection. She walked to the and of the hallway and stepped on the roof of the school, but there was nobody there. Or at least she thought she was alone. What she didn't noticed was that someone was watching her form behind one of the funnels.


Hi guys,

Sorry for not updating as much as I said I would. I will try to update mor frequently.

Thank you so much to all of you who subscribed. I really can't beleave that I have 15 subscribers.

Saranghae