9. Seeing each other again

Beauty And The Wolf

Luhan's eyes widened when he saw Hana standing infront of their house. Did she see him when he was on the rooftop? Or was she there by coincedence? He quickly started talking with Chanyeol, hoping that she would continue walking, but she did the opposite and waited for them to come closer. Chanyeol noticed that Luhan slowed down. He looked at him and then at their house. When he saw Hana he waved at her, not aware that Luhan really didn't wabt to talkj to Hana.

Hana was surprised when she saw Chanyeol waving at her. They had a couple classes together but she never really talked to him. She waited till the two boys were next to her but when they were she didn't really knew what to say. She sood there not knowing what to do when Chanyeol broke the silence. "Why were you waiting here?' he asked and Hana quickly started to think about an answere when she blurted out: "I wanted to ask Luhan something about Chinese class." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows before pushing Luhan forward and mumbling about a project he had to finish.

Luhan frowned at the sudden action of his friend and turned to Hana who was looking at the ground like she wanted to become one with it and disappear. He smiled and asked her: "Where can I help you with?" She looked up a little bit confused. "You wanted to ask me something about Chinese class, right?" Her nose wrinkled while thinking about what she was going to say and Luhan had to fight the urge to pinch her cheeks.

Hana was thinking about what she would ask him but the only thing that popped into her mind was asking him aboutthe rooftop. She didn't want to hold him up any longer and finally decided to just ask him. "Luhan, were you on the rooftop today? He blinked when he heard the question and didn't knew what to say. Finally she waved in front of his face to get him out of his thoughts. He flinched and answered while looking at the ground: "Yes, I was." "Why? Were you the one who left the drawings?" He shook his head and said: "I saw the notes and I followed them to see if everything was safe and I hid on the roof while waiting for you." "Why?" She asked again. She grabbed his hand and forced him to look at her. A tear rolles sown Luhan's chaak. He couldn't hold himself back and pulled her closer. He hugged her while silent tears escaped his eyes.

They stood like that for a while till Luhan broke the hug. He cupped Hana's face and looked her in the eyes. "I don't want to lose someone else again, We lost so many friends when they found out and I don't want the other to be hurt again. I don't want to be hurt again." Hana couldn't say anything and tears filled her eyes. She could feel the pain in his words. She could see it in his eyes. "Please tell me that you won't leave us when we tell you. Please stay." She couldn't answere. She could only look at his face, his eyes, the tears on his cheeks. "Let's go inside" Luhan said. She couldn't reject and followed him inside. Why have they lost their friends? What does this all mean? What am I going to find out? Hana couldn't find the answeres to the question in her head.


Hi guys,

There is another chapter.

I deleted my first fanfic, cause I didn't knew what to write anymore, but I am going to start a new story so please support it.

And who do you think has put the drawings in the hallway?

Please tell me what you think about the story. I love to read your comments and I want to improve.

Saranghae <3