Lunch!!!

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's pov

"Why isn't George back yet?" I yelled looking at the time.

it has already been 15 minutes since lunch and he hasn't arrived yet. We were supposed to have lunch together but now we can't.

"I told you that he had to stay with the teacher,"Luna protested trying to block off a crowd of boys trying to gain her attention. 

Then we heard footsteps comming towards us. I thought it was George but it was not. It was that new guy Minho.

"is anything the matter?"he asked looking slightly worried. 

"N...no,"I answered although it wasn't true. 

Luna stared at him then at me then back to him again before grinning widely.

"I think I am going to give you guys some quality time while I get food then find Josh,"she said leaving.

Minho's pov

This was really awkward. Me and Sulli alone. Her friend left aswell. She looked at me slightly blushing with a warm smile on her face. I couldn't help but to smile back. I asked her if we could eat together and she gladly accepted. I don't know why but i felt really happy when she accepted. It felt really good...

Onew's pov

Where is he? I thought to myself. I am trying to find Key but I'm getting nowhere. Suddenly, I felt a bump. Holy c*** it was the popular girl again with her food on the floor. l swear I always meet her. I was waiting for the sceam cuz that's what those spoilt popular brats do but instead...

"I'm so sorry it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter