amber's death!!!...

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

lunas pov

so thats the guy who them... ewww.. hes so didcusting especially with that devilish grin on his face...

"looks like we have more guests here and my you two are some pretty girls" he smirked walking towards me.

"dont you dare touch her!" amber shouted.

"if you want me to leave you and your friend then hand me my pets." he ordered.

this made me really angry. how cruel calling them pets.

"WE WONT HAND THEM TO YOU CUZ THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS! HOW SELFISH ARE YOU TO DO THAT TO THEM?" I screamed.

he stopped grinning "what i do with them is my problem not yours."he said not looking a little bit gulty.

"but you heared her didnt you? we wont hand them!" amber shouted."you guys run away ill hold him."

"but i dont want to leave you!"i whined.

"just go!"she shouted.

i nodded."lets go."...

sullis pov

luna called me her friend. no one has ever said that for me. i always used to be bullied. this made me feel happy. not only that but amber is helping me and krys run... theyre so kind even though we dont know each other. i've never been treated that nicely before.

"lets go" luna said.

we did as she said. i looked back. richard was trying to get to us while amber was holding him off. suddenly i saw something shiny. what was that?

"ssul hurry!" krys wailed.

i  nodded. then suddenly we heared a scream...

lunas pov

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter