Sulli's sudden past

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's pov

finally Luna stopped crying! She was shockingly really sad about all this drama that guy put up. What was wrong with him? Was he drunk? I don't think so. 

"Luna are you ok now?." Heechul said with a serious face.

wow he was serious for once! Syddenly my blood started heating up and I remembered that...kiss. Luna nodded and smiled.

"madam there's someone wanting to talk to your friend." A maid said.

me? I wonder who it is... A talk man with short jet black hair came. Wait what am I saying it was Minho. 

"Um... Can I talk to you?" He asked.

i nodded. I wonder what he wants to say.

minhos pov

she followed me as we went to a different room. I wonder who that man was. Did she know him?

"What's wrong you didn't come to school today either?" Sulli said tilting her head slightly.

"ummm... I need to ask you a question." I replied.

"what is it?" She asked querking an eyebrow.

"umm do you know someone with brown curly hair and grey eyes?"...

Sulli's pov

brown curly hair with grey eyes? I don't think I remember anyone like that. Then the sudden picture came in my head. That man. I started violently shaking and tears started pouring out of my eyes.

minhos pov

what did I say something wrong? Why was she crying and shaking?

"hey are you ok?" I asked."look I'm only asking you because I saw a man stating at you and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter