Luna's house

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sulli's pov

i'm still really trumatised about my nightmare. these dreams hadn't been cooming up lately but today it came since then.why? is something bad gonna happen? today minho didn't come to school either. maybe it's for the best josh and luna hates him and i... i don't really know about myself. i want to hate him for my breakup but i just can't. there's something about him that just makes my heart flutter. WAIT! NO I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?

"we're here!"luna screamed."what happened? you're bight red?"

i just nodded my head. luna. she is the person me and krystal love the most out of everyone. she is the reason we really want to live. my eyes started tearing up. i mean if she wasn't there at that time then...then we wouldn't be here anymore. she is our savior. i started to sob. i can't hold it in. i mean my life...it was horrible.

"stop thinking about your past,sulli. you're just gonna be more sad." luna said also tearing up.

luna's pov

i can't stand sulli like this. she was shaking and was crying. i wonder if krystal's ok. i hate those people. they are the reason why sulli and krystal past was like that. it really annoys me just even thinking about it. i could hear sulli sobbing. i told her it's ok but i can't explain it to myself. i really hate those days and want the best for sulli but i'm failing. stupid nightmare. why did it have to be about that? ugh!

"good afternoon madam what makes you come early t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter