massage nightmare...

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sullis pov

*knock knock*

why isnt krys opening the door? is she with key? aish... in the end i opened it with a key. wow! the house looked sooo messy. what happened? did key come over here? i shooked my head to clear off the dirty thoughts. well i better start cleening... start with the floor then the clothes. why is there shattered glass in here? i looked over at the table. there was a note for...me?...

lunas pov

i still cant believe that we just told the truth to that minho guy. ssul must really trust him... oh! there's onew! but ... why does he look so...sad and...weak? he caame out from the hospital aswell. is he maybe sick? i ran over to him but he ignored me which made me pout.

"hi!"i said.

"what do you want?" he asked glaring at me.

oh yh the last time we met he was being really mean to me. he still is. why?
"are you ok?"i asked.

"yh." he replied.

"then why do you look so weak and you just came out of the hospital aswell." i said.

his eyes widened...

onew's pov

...how did she guess? well i do look really sick and awful. i dont wanna be seen by luna at this state. its really too late...

"what happened? why are you quiet so suddenly?" i asked.

"you dont have long..."he said."we cant get you out of cancer for ever. you will last at most 2 weeks..."

i want to stay away from luna.

"yh im alright now go away." i said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter