last breath...

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"onew take luna away from here!!!!" heechul shouted.

onew nodded and carried luna bridal style. however he fell down straight away because he felt dizzy.

"onew!" luna shouted.

onew crawled up to his knees and started coughing blood.

"muahahahahaha!" josh laughed."luna you're so naive! you still can't figure out? he's halve dead already!"

luna widened her eyes. she stared at the halve dead onew. tears crawled out of her eyes.

"o-onew..."she murmured...

~~~~~~~~

"let go of them!" minho shouted.

"never!" richard shouted back.

richard went back and pulled two girls out of a car. yh you got it right they were sulli and krystal.

"minho!" sulli shouted.

minho searched them. wait. sulli had her top on. then how did he get that blood stained one?

"that was a fake one just to make you scared." richard explained reading his mind.

"hands up!" a voice said.

then a herd of footsteps were heard. it was the polices. richard quickly pulled out a gun and pointed at sulli's head.

"if you move i'll kill her!" he threathened.

the polices didn't care they took out their guns and pointed at richard.

"put her down now!" one of them ordered.

"no!" richard shouted back.

then a police from behind grabbed richard's hand and twisted it making him release his gun. sulli and kristal took advantage and ran towards minho.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter