luna's new bf

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's pov

the rest of the day went normal but i don't know why something felt different. well...2 things felt different. one is that something was off about Josh today. he would try and avoide me and not even smile at me. whenever i saw him he would turn away and acted like he didnt know me. the second thing is about the new guy Onew. i dont know why but there's something different about him. after the linch incident i met him once more...

"hi,"he said comimg towards me.

i just smiled widly but he looked away which made me pout. we talked for a little while getting to know each other before his friend interuppting and taking him away.after that i felt something in me stomach.people would call it butterflies in your stomach. i couldn't take the thought of him away from my mind. i tried talking to Sulli about it but she was with Minho. i think she is still mad with George since she didn't even look at him. i also tried talking with Josh but he just ignored me...

well that's what happened. i decided to text Josh and clear the confusions between us.

me:"hey Josh i was thinking if u r mad at me for something..."

(after 1 hour)Josh:"what makes you think that?"

me:u're avoiding me and it's not plesant."

(after another hour)Josh:i was just thinking about something... um can i ask you a questio?"

me:"sure what is it?"

Josh:umm... will you go out with me?"

me:"WHA...WHAT!?"...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter