Is Onew jealous?

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously? I'm alone again. Ugh I was ment to be hanging out with Key but out of nowhere, his girlfriend(who is 2 years younger than him)came and took him away. They have been going out since we were 14. You might think its cute but I swear she is just manipulating him. I kept on walking when I saw a certain figure I reconse. That figure turned around and saw me before grinning widely and comming. There was also a guy with her which was not surprising for a popular girl.

"it's that devil,"I mumbled to myself.

"who's the devil?"someone asked making me jump. It was Krystal and key. Luna walked up to us making my blood boil. 

"Hi Krystal!"she shouted.

"Luna! Josh!"Krystal shouted. How did she know them? 

"She's my sister's best friend." Krystal said reading mine and keys mind. I was about to day something when-

"Omg! Is it true that you guys are going out?" Krystal asked. Both Luna and josh turned their heads to the side slightly blushing. WHAT! They were going out!? I turned around to see josh. I don't know why but hatered filled my heart.

"I'm taking that's a yes then,"Krystal stated.

Luna turned around to see me making me blush more than I already was.

"do you guys want to eat with us?"she asked. But before I could refuse Krystal accepted and went ahead of us. Me and key stared at the two girls walking off linking arms while josh chuckled before walking behind them.

what was I feeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter