Sulli's breakup

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sullis pov

I hate myself. Hate myself so much. I hate this life. Hate this life do much. Tears are us pouring out of my eyes like a tsunami. I can't believe that this had happened.

"well he's the unlucky one who dumped you. You don't have to worry about anything,"Luna said trying to confort me.

as I turned around, I saw josh holding out a glass if water with my red puffy eyes. I slowly shook my head only to make him frown and Luna pout. This means I had to drink it even if it is a little sip. Luna then wrapped her hands around my shoulders squeasing it. 

30 mins ago...

"is it true that you guys kissed?"George asked glaring at us. 

I looked down as Minho tried to explain what happened only to make everything worse. It was quiet for a while. It wasn't the good type but the bad one. George still glaring at me while tears creapt down my eyes. I tried to keep it in but I couldn't. It was the worst silence ever. 

"I so sorry..."I finally managed to mutter.

"do you really think that it's going to work?"he asked.

NO!It can't be! Is he gonna...

"listen I do t think that this is working very well."he said

"I think we should just breakup." I widened my eyes releasing my tears trembling...

scene oover suddenly I heard a knock on the door as josh went to get it. It was Krystal, her boyfriend, his friend and...Minho. Seeing him, I wanted to cry even more.

minhos pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter