sulli's unexpected kiss

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sulli's pov

"well...bye,"minho said.

i smiled and nodded seeing a blush appering in his face. George still hasn't came yet since lunch. i don't know what happened and i don't  wanna know anyway. well, minho decided to take me home since Luna went leaving me behind. something seems to be bothering her and i want to know what.

"you can come in if you want. i'll make something for you," i said seeing a smile appearing in his face as he nodded happily.

"who's that?' my sister Krystal asked glaring at him dangerously sending a shiver in my spine.

she isn't always that mad. its just that she is a bit over protective of me cuz she thinks i'm too naive. i explained to her that he's my new friend and she softened her eyes gesturing him to come inside. suddenly, my phone vibrated. it was Luna texting me.

Luna:"guess what?"

me:"what?'impaitcently

Luna:"i'm going out with Josh!"

me:"WHAT!!!"

as soon as i heard that i swear i screamed my house down. Luna and Josh? wow they make a really good couple. luna explained what happened from Josh avoiding her to asking her out. Jose was a little devil inside i thought as i smirked. when i turned around i saw Minho and Krystal staring at me lokking worried. i just faked laughed. while they started to doubt me more.

"why were you screaming like that?"Krystal asked with an annoying look on her face.

"you will never guess what happened,"i s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter