Heechul's confession

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's pov

lunas mum is soooo nice. She is really pretty with soft brown hair and a very pretty face. The cook made a delicious meal and I literally ate 4 plates of it. Luna just stared her mum smiling and heechul laughing. My blood boiled. Why? Anyway luna went to take a quick shower leaving me and heechul alone. For some reason I think that something is going to happen...

heechul's pov

WOW!!! I never thought that Sulli could eat that much for a meal. The cook's food today must be very yummy. I don't really know cuz I just gazed at Sulli. Ok I admit it. I really like her cuZ she's so  pretty and I really like her personality. Luna did a good job finding her that day. Me and everyone asked what happened but she wouldn't say anything. I still remember when I first saw Sulli. I found out that love at first sight was true. It felt amazing. I also found out from Luna that she is not going out with that George anymore. Man i hated him for stealing Sulli first boyfriend which was saposed to be me. Sulli sitting next to me slightly blushing. Awwww she's so cute. I know that all she thinks of me is that I'm a flirt but I only ever flirt with her which she hadn't noticed. Well also Luna but she's different. Suddenly my body started mining on its own and...

sulli's pov

it was really awkward I mean me and heechul alone. He was unbelievably quiet as well. He looked at me then suddenly kissed me! What was that? 

"HEECHUL WHAT ARE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter