Meet amber!!!

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunas pov

"madam here is your towel. You may go and take a nice bath now." My maid said.

i nodded. I am from one of the richest family in Korea and you must be thinking that it's amazing and I get everything in life. But trust me. It's not at all. I don't get anything at all. To me happiness and freedom is everything. Not money. Anyway I've been thinking for a while and I want to run away from here. But obviously I can't. Not with 100 guards out seeking for some action. My mum once told me that there was a couple of thieves trying to rob our house but they got instantly caught by the gaurds. Those theievs turned out to be one of the most wanted criminals! If they got caught easily then how easily would I be caught??? All these thoughts just keep roaming around my head. 

"Luna!!!!" Someone shouted.

i quickly got out of the bath and put my clothes on. I dashed downstairs to see heechul screaming his head off. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"someone's here to see you!!!" He replied.

"sir can you not make that awful noise please. It's going to wake master up and I'm sure you won't want that. Anyway you could have told me to call madam up." Our maid said annoyed.

"whoops..." Heechul murmured before stepping aside to let our guest through.

that guest had short jet black hair and nice eyes.

"AMBER!!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

"alright you don't have to shout!" Amber said.

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter