a strange man

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sulli's pov

well i finally stopped crying over George. luna is right i shouldn't worry about him anyway i hope me and george are still really good friends like we used t be before we went out. according to everyone's experience, relationships ruin friendships and i don't want that to happen at all. i think i need to talk to him...

luna's pov

well its the next day of school and i had to have a sleepover with sulli so she calms down. uh oh... RUUUNN!!! i thought as a flock of boys run towards us. people are asking me if i was giong out with josh and sulli is if she got dumped by george. seriosly, i don't really think thats helping very well. then out of nowhere george comes out . sulli's eyes widened as he creapt towards her. i couls tell that she didn't want him to be here. george told me and josh to stay out of their way for a while so he could talk to sulli alone. i looked at her. she nodded her head giving permission...

sulli's pov

"umm...hi" i said quietly.

'i want to tell you something.'he said.

i gave him a confusing look when he suddenly kissed me. for some reason i pushed him back. i never did that to minho so why him? i guess i was over him.

"i was thinking if we could only be friends."i told him.

he wanted to protest but josh placed his arm on george's shoulder while lua grabbed my and and took me away. in all this confusion i never noticed a figure watching us.

Minho's pov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter