Why?

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's pov

exactly at the time told Minho, Luna, key and heechul arrived at this destination. 

"Are you sure about this? Will we be able to save them?" Key asked with red eyes from all that crying.

"I hope it does." Minho answered.

"so where is that ugly bastard?" Heechul asked.

"he'll come..." Minho reassured.

to be honest heechul and Minho didn't like the fact that each other is here since they want to be the hero in sulli's eyes. They both madly loved her and don't want to give her to one another. 

"There he is!" Key said.

"looks like you brought her. And some other friends." He said." Now hand her to me!"

"may I ask you a question why do you want her?" Heechul spat glaring at the man.

"that's my business. Now hurry up I don't have a lot of time my pets must be waiting for me. I still need to give them their pleasure for today you see." This made the Gang of Four really angry. Minho clenched his hand and went to give him a punch.

"what are you doing? This wasn't part of the plan!" Luna shouted.

"I don't care!" Minho shouted back.

"Minho leave him or we'll go to prison instead of him?" Heechul shouted. 

"Go Minho beat him up! He needs to learn a lesson for saying that about krys!" Key shouted.

"what are you talking about key we were gonna do this according to plan right?" Heechul asked.

"this is not about that anymore h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter