Onew on rage?

Prisoners of love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luna's pov

shopping is sooo fun! It helps get all your stress away. Me and Sulli never get tired of it. We got lots of clothes, shoes and accessories. Best of all, I think Sulli now forgot about the heechul thing. He can be soooo childish sometimes. Well... That's why he's my brother! I love him! I know he loves my best friend but honestly I don't mind. It would actually be cool if they got married.

"Luna are you ok?" Sulli asked with a worried look in her face"your smiling at yourself and acting weird."

"oh I'm alright!"I replied.

then I saw... Onew!!! I didn't really get to talk to him today so I kinda want to. However, he looked different. In a mix of sad and angry. Did something bad happen?

onews pov

key is right. I do really love Luna. But it certainly won't last long. She's a popular girl. In the end it will end up like before. I couldn't imagine before that it was going to happen. There I saw her. Why? Why do I keep seeing her? I'm really happy but I can't do get close to her. She coming here. I looked away but she just appeared.

"hi!"...

lunas pov

Me and Sulli went to greet Onew but he just ignored me. I'm not going to let him so I kept following him.

"are you ok?" I asked.

"yes and I would like to be alone right now." He replied in a very cold voice.

"but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to eat with me and Sulli." I whined but it didn't work.

"ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter